-Chapter Thirteen-

-
Enjoy
-

Sun and Moon couldn't go to the hospital with Jaxon, Markus, and you. You actually had the choice to stay at the daycare, but... you felt so... uneasy. It wasn't the attendants' faults. It was something else that lingered there. From what it seemed, the three didn't feel it, and only you did. How... odd...

Jinx was getting stitches on his cuts, and something was done to his eye. Markus held you on his lap, his arms wrapped around you like a protective father.

Despite being held, you felt he didn't care for you, like he cared for your brother. He cared, yes, but to the extent of Jax? Most likely not. He probably just felt pity because you were always so... empty and sad in that cold basement.

Ƙịłł hîm...

Your brows furrowed. Where did that thought come from? Why would you, an eight year old, have the thought to murder someone? And... was it regarding your dad or brother?

Shaking your head slightly so your dad doesn't take notice, you rid yourself of lingering on the thought.

()()()

It was a few hours before the room door opened. You stared at the doctor who was stitching your brother up. He then said, "He'll have to stay in the hospital for a day or two, just so we can be sure his eye heals correctly."

"Okay.." Markus spoke softly.

He stood up, still holding you. A small sigh left his lips. You turned your head toward him, and again, you had an odd thought that didn't even belong to you...

Mųŕðər hım... ŋøẅ...

Once again, you shook your head. The singular thought bothers you so much. Markus looked down at you, softly smiled, and said, "I'll take you to the daycare..."

()()()

"Bye, dad!" You waved to Markus as he just left you. He didn't bother waving back or even saying goodbye. He does need to walk all the way home, so he must've been focused on getting gone before dark... that's what you thought.

You were lifted up from behind. Looking down, you noticed the yellow hands that held you. It was Sun, obviously. Turning your head around, you smiled brightly at the sunman.

"Do you want to play, or take a rest, Y/N?" Sundrop asked you.

It took a minute for a response to leave your throat. "Uhh... play."

"With me or Gregory?"

"You, Sunny, I wanna play hide and seek with you!" You said happily.

He chuckled lightly as he lifted you up and over his shoulders. You felt slightly uneasy being so tall and uneasy from that old feeling returning. And, trying to ignore it worked... to an extent.

Sun walked over to the security desk, where Gregory was. "Heya, Gregory, wanna play hide 'n Seek with us?" He asked what you supposed to be his 'son' cheerfully.

When the older human nodded, a wide grin formed on both your face and Sun's face. He was very happy, and so were you.

Feeling yourself leave Sun's shoulders, he placed you onto the desk. With a subtle clap of the hands, "You two go get to hiding, I'll count!"

"What about Moon?" You asked with a small tilt of the head.

The question made Sun momentarily pause. You assumed he could probably communicate with Moon through... I don't know... fuckin' Bluetooth? Whatever it was, Sun gave an answer. "He's too tired right now, maybe next time."

"Oh, okay..." Moon was probably the only one you trusted as much as Jax. Yeah, you trusted the other two, but... not entirely. Gregory, you trusted the least, probably because of your trauma, but whatever. Now, it was time to go hide.

-
Heya!

Sorry, it's a little boring again... I hope that's okay. My brain is making it seem so boring, but interesting at the same time, so... apologies if you get bored..

Now then! Have a great Day/Night/Evening, my fellow weirdos!

654 Words
-