-Chapter Eight-

-
TW: Meantions of/slight abuse

Enjoy
-

Seeing just your mother was enough for you to panic. It didn't help that there were no kids left in the daycare. Sun and Gregory looked at the struggling men holding back the woman.

"Let me go!" Callie yelled in pure annoyance and anger.

"Mom, no! You're causing a scene!" Jinx pulled on your mother's sleeve, trying as hard as he could to keep her away from the daycare.

Suddenly, you felt a hand on your shoulder, making you jump slightly. Looking over made you see Moon. The look in his eyes showed worry for you, as your eyes had pure fear in them.

"Y/N?" His voice was calming, and in turn, you wrapped yourself around him in a hug. Moon could feel you shaking. "Hey, hey... it'll be okay..."

Slowly, he stood up, holding you in his arms. A wire descended from the roof, clearly catching the attention of Sun and Gregory. Moon never went up there, well, rarely. So when they saw him softly gliding down while holding you, it was slightly shocking. Sadly enough, the moment Moon's feet touched the flooring, Callie busted through the door. She was absolutely fuming in anger.

Her eyes landed on you being held. An odd, fake smile formed on her face, "Y/N, come on, it's time to go home."

Because you haven't been here many times, and only Jinx brought you here, there was no way that Sun and Moon's scanners could pick up that she was abusive, only that she was dangerous.

"Ma'am, please leave," Sun spoke, stepping in front of her. He did a scan and saw just how dangerous she was.

"Give me my child!" She yelled, clenching her fists up in anger.

Jaxon grabbed her shoulders and pulled her away. "Mom! Leave Y/N alone!"

"It decided to run away, and I won't let it slide!" Her calling you 'it' wasn't new. You weren't hurt by that, but the reason you held onto Moon tighter was because of her anger. If you went home... one of two things will happen...

One, you never see the light of day again. Two, you will become insanely different... look wise. You'd end up looking like a horribly deformed mass of flesh. Probably being unable to do anything for yourself anymore.

The idea of that scared you. You moved your head up, looking at Moon. He looked down and just gave the best reassuring look you've ever seen from anyone. One of his hands slowly rubbed against your back.

"Callie, dear, please don't do any -" Markus began to speak before Callie abruptly turned around and swung her fist at his face. He stumbled back and held his face.

"Don't speak to me, you lowly bitch!" She yelled. Her eyes showed so much anger, but you didn't even need to see the look on her face. All you ever needed to know was the tone of her voice to even bring fear inside you.

You felt Moon move, the feeling of his grip on you slightly loosening. Another pair of hands gently held you. Moon separated from you and then walked over to your mother. 

Turning your head, you saw Sun with a nervous smile on his face as he held you. He wasn't nervous about holding you. He was nervous about what Moon was going to do.

Noticing Sun look toward Moon made you also look. His blue hand gripped tightly on your mother's shoulder. She gasped and then quickly formed a glare toward Moon.

"Let go of me, bastard!" She tried to jerk herself away from the moonman. Although, she failed to do that.

A grin formed on his face. "Ma'am, I'd appreciate it if you didn't cause violence in front of your child -" he panned his gaze to Jax before looking back at Callie, "Sorry, not child, children. Don't cause violence in front of your children."

"My son has seen it before, she- he is completely unfazed by it," her face formed a mild snarl. "And that... thing isn't important to me. It's felt much worse than seeing it."

You heard Gregory begin to whisper to Sun. What he whispered you weren't sure, but it must've been something about taking you out of the area, so he took you up into the room behind the balcony.

"Stay here, Y/N," Sun patted your head gently. It wasn't like Moon's, yet it was still caring. "We'll be back in a bit."

He then left the room and went back to the main area. You crawled out of the little area and onto the balcony. Peering over the edge was surprisingly easy. You could see everything, just not hear it. Your eyes also took notice of the diary that still sat upon the play structure.

Ignoring that, you looked back to the three daycare attendants and your family. Sun seemed to be trying not to allow any fighting. Meanwhile, Moon and your mother are trying to fight. She seemed to be screaming something at Moon. And whatever it was seemed to make Sun back down.

-
Heya!

So...shit is going down. That's great, though, ain't it?

Now then, have a great Day/Night/Evening, my fellow weirdos!

874 Words
-