-Chapter Twelve-

-
TW: Descriptions of Violence

Enjoy
-

"Repeat that, please,"  Sun said, backing away slightly. Staring into your eyes. "Who did you say you saw?"

"Glitchtrap...?" You said his name slowly, with obvious hesitance.

He froze up even more. Clearly, he hated that name. You were unsure why. "Did you... do anything with him?"

"I just said one, two things, but he was a creep..." You shivered slightly, remembering how he looked toward you, and even held your chin.

A small relief sigh left from Sundrop. "Good... don't do anything with him, for your safety."

"Does...does he have something to do with the person I read about?" Nervously fumbling with your fingers, worried he'd get mad at the question.

The sun man only nodded an answer. A small 'Oh' left your mouth. And you just stayed there in silence.

You felt bad for even mentioning them, even if it was semi-okay... you moved closer slightly. Your small body wrapped your small arms around his chest, giving him a nice hug. He smiled and hugged you. Both of you said nothing and sat in an oddly comfortable silence.

Well, the silence was cut off by a scream that could belong to one person. The rather feminine scream wasn't from your mother, no.. it was from Jaxon. You've heard it before, it was years ago, when he was still a she, but you remembered it very well.

Both you and Sun ran to the balcony. What you saw made you jump straight down into the ball pit despite how dangerous it was. The sight you saw was your mother being held back by Markus and Gregory. She had blooded hands, the blood was dripping, and it wasn't hers... Jinx lay on the ground, holding his eye. Moon was beside him, trying to heal him. Not only was he holding his eye, but his left arm was bleeding from scratches that could only be made by Callie, and you knew that.

As you made your way out of the ball pit, Sun desended down. He was worried for you because of the height you jumped from. Your small legs pushed you forward as you ran toward your wounded sibling. And as you did, your mother yelled something that you knew shattered Jinx's heart. "I should've never let you transition, Stacie!"

Callie actually semi cared for Jax, and he took that care to heart. So hearing those words just made him break down.. A few blood colored tears ran down from the eye he covered. You turned toward your sad excuse of a mother and just yelled, "Don't deadname my brother!"

"Talk back to me again, I dare you," she glared at you as she struggled to free herself from her husband and Gregory's grip.

You hesitated. Despite not wanting Callie to feel like she had the high ground, you just didn't speak. See, she wasn't trying hard enough to get free. She easily could if she wanted. Callie just wanted you to talk back so she could hurt you in front of everyone.

"That's what I fucking thought, brat," she grinned at the lack of words spoken.

Soon enough, a series of footsteps were heard from the hall, quickly approaching. Brushing through the door was the security guard, Cassie. She was followed by Roxanne as a backup guard in case Callie made a run for it.

Cassie walked up behind your mother, taking her from the men's grips. She then walked, with anger, out of the daycare. Roxy is still following her.

Then, Markus went up to his Trans son and comforted him. "Hey, hey, it's okay..." his voice was so timid... and with you barely ever hearing it, made you forget how it sounded. "Jaxon, don't worry, you'll be fine... just calm down, and... I- we'll take you to the hospital.."

-
Heya!
Yeah, kinda boring, but ehh... I made this when I'm supposed to be sleeping, so my awake energy is just disappearing...

Now then, have a great Day/Night/Evening, my fellow weirdos!

672 Words
-