-Chapter Ten-

-
Enjoy
-

"Y/N? Why are you on the balcony?" Sun asked you as he stepped onto the platform. The wire ascending back into the roof. He also handed you the book that tone belonged to your mother.

"Uhm... I was curious..." you said in a mildly quiet tone. You never took your eyes off the people arguing below. "What are they talking about now?"

He placed a hand on your head before sitting behind you. "Don't worry about it, it's not... uh.. it's something in the past."

"Oh.." That was the only thing you said. You soon felt hands pick up, getting gently placed on Sun's lap. Tilting your head up, you made eye contact with Sun, who looked sad.

Spinning your body around quickly allowed you to be facing Sun. You placed your hands on the side of his face. "Why are you sad..."

"No reason..." He said in an obvious lie.

You frowned. "No lying!"

A small, subtle sigh left his mouth. "Well, I am a little sad..."

Something that was shocking, but also not, was feeling you wrap your arms around him. You snuggled your face in his chest. You weren't entirely sure if this was how to show affection, but you assumed that since it felt nice, it was right.

Sun's reaction was nice. He returned the hug and wrapped his arms around you as well. Then he decided to ask, "What is in that book of yours?"

You moved away slightly. "Oh! It's..." You paused. You never really called her mom, when you did it was an accident... and that was a bad thing. Either on accident or pretending to be an okay family. "It's my mother's... Jinxy gave it to me!"

"Jinxy?" He seemed confused by the nickname you had given your brother.

With an eager nod, you spoke. "Uhuh! My brother! I call him Jinx, or Jinxy, his name is Jaxon."

"Can I look through the book?" Sun asked as he reached for it.

You sat down beside him, getting off his lap, despite how cozy it was for your small body. "Uhuh!"

He carefully opened it where the page was dog-eared. It was only slightly, so it didn't ruin anything. The last page you were on was another entry, but the handwriting was just slightly better now.

"2/18/**

Every day was so... boring. Gregory acted so bitchy toward me. Only me! And for some reason, Sun wasn't here. He hasn't been for a week now. And it's so lame without him.. surprisingly.

Although I did meet someone who hadn't been here before, his name was Markus. And he's... interestingly timid for someone his age."

You tilted your head with a smile. "Oh! That's when Papa met her. They always kept their anniversary a secret..."

"Callie never wrote much in here, did she?" He asked to no one in particular. Your head looked toward him. You could see the confusion on his face as he turned the page. He didn't bother looking at the doodles like you did.

"2/27/**

Holy fuck... that's why they've been gone!? Sun and Moon... separated!? Goddammit...

Everytime I saw Moon, I just glared at him. I hated him so much. I want him gone, for him to get what he deserves for scaring, hurting, possibly even killing people..."

While reading the page, you took notice of Sun's grip on the cover tightening. Gently, you placed a hand onto his own. His gaze shifted toward you, and you could see it in his eyes how he looked... mad, upset. Not at you, but toward the words, your mother's words.

"Sun?" You spoke softly. "Don't be mad, she's just del...delusional."

His eyes showed signs of relaxing, and he did his hand. It relaxed, not holding the cover so insanely tight anymore.

Silently deciding to read one more page of words, he turned the page. You snuggled closer into him as you read the page.. it seemed to have been a few, many years later.

"4/29/**

I force- I mean... convinced Markus to get married to me a month ago. And... we've realized that I'm -..."

Your eyes slowly closed before reading the rest of the page. Sun took notice, so he dog-eared the page, closing the book after. He placed it to the side, then picked you up over his shoulder.

Subconsciously, as you slept, your arms wrapped around his neck, legs going around his upper chest. Sun gave a smile and carried you into Moon's room. It was cooler, calmer, quieter, and for the bed, softer than Sun's room or Gregory's room.

Once layed down, you curled up and grabbed tightly onto the pillow. Not wanting to let it go, as if your sleeping, tired life depends on the one pillow.

-
Heya!

So, kinda boring, with a tint of lore. The lore isn't even important. It's just there for the sillies.

Now then, have a great Day/Night/Evening, my fellow weirdos!

828 Words
-