-Chapter Seven-

-
Enjoy
-

You sat in the play structure by yourself. The other kids were running around playing tag, hide and seek, and games like that. Theu didn't bother you. Actually, they didn't know where you were. No one but Moon knew where you were. And, it was one of Sun's rules... Don't go to the top of the play structures.

Yeah, on the top of the structure. That's where you were. You weren't close to the edge, so no one could really see you.

Your small legs kicked in the air slightly as you opened your mother's book. She did more doodles than actual diary entries, but that was whatever. It didn't bother you about that. the drawings were so much better than her handwriting.

"5/10/**

Y/N didn't show... they haven't shown up at all! Sun acts so happy, so he must not have been close to them enough to care about their disappearance.

Gregory is so cute when he's quiet and sad, trying not to cry. I want to ask why he is so sad, which parent he lost, but that's mean."

The writing was interesting. The words felt so... emotional, you weren't sure how, but you could feel so many emotions from this one small page. At the bottom, there looked to be more, but it was erased and scribbled out, and it made you wonder what was once there that she erased...

Most of the next pages were more doodles. Although, you noticed there was a page torn out. It was poorly torn, and probably less than half were there. You didn't even see the date.

" -almost killed me! He was so... UGH! If only I wasn't weak, I could've fought back and not been in the damned hospital.

I'm never going to let anyone make me feel weak again..."

That made you confused. Who? Who nearly killed your mother, and to be honest with yourself... whoever it was should've, then you wouldn't have been born, so you couldn't have been a burden and mistake.

But.... is that why Callie was so mean to you and Markus? Your dad didn't do anything. You were sure of that.

Surely you could ask Moon or Gregory... if they knew anything. But that... that seems like it would get you in trouble, so you decided against it.

"Kiddos! It's nearly time to be picked up!" Sun said loudly, so all the kids could hear.

All the kids, except for you, scampered over to the small area under the bridge that connects the play structures together. Sun began to speak to them all about their day and what was the best about it. Gregory did a double check to make sure everyone was there. Making sure the number was the same as it was at naptime. You didn't go to nap time, so you didn't have to worry about not being accounted for.

Soon, the parents and older siblings showed up to pick their kids up. But one thing that absolutely shocked you was...

Jaxon and Markus... trying to hold Callie back from entering the daycare...

-
Heya!
Sorry about the shorter chapter. Motivation is really fucking weird.

Also, Fire Drill, by Melanie Martinez, was what I was listening to. It's not important, just saying.

Now then, have a great Day/Night/Evening, my fellow weirdos!

555 Words
-