Part 26

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!

I HAVE GONE BACK AND REWRITTEN MOST OF THE CHAPTERS, THIS HAS VARIED FROM FIXING TYPOS TO CHANGING SOME PARTS. IF YOU THINK SOMETHING DOESN'T MAKE SENSE, I MIGHT HAVE GONE BACK AND CHANGED IT. FEEL FREE TO REREAD THE BOOK NOW THAT ITS BEEN ALTERED. THANK YOU

Peerage List:

Lucille - Queen
Kusara - Knight 1
Kara - Knight 2
Jade - Bishop 1
Irene - Bishop 2
Rose - Rook 1
Eva - Rook 2
Keith - Pawn 1
Grace - Pawn 2
Jada - Pawn 3
Ni/Li - Pawn 4/5
Amber - Pawn 6
Zoe - Pawn 7
Mina - Pawn 8

Your Weapons: Trinity and Frenzy

▬ι══════ﺤ

You walk out of your teleportation circle into unknown territory, around you are groups and groups of devils that you are unfamiliar with. All in their own little huddles talking to each other. Immediately some of your peerage behind you goes on guard as a unfamiliar devil walks towards, He reminds you of a male Rias.

???: Greetings (Y/N), lovely to finally see you in person.

Behind his friendly exterior, you can see he wants to flatten you where you stand.

(Y/N): Don't think I've had the pleasure?

Sirzechs: Forgive me, how terrible of the Devil King to not introduce himself. My name is Sirzechs, older brother to dear Rias.

(Y/N): That would explain the hair.

Sirzechs: Haha indeed, now let's get down to business

(Y/N): We getting serious now?

Sirzechs: Yes we are.

Sirzechs flashed a bit of his power at you, almost trying to intimidate you. It barely phases you though

(Y/N): Since this is 2nd rating game, I feel we are more prepared this time around.

Sirzechs: Allow me to explain anyways

Anubis: Is that really necessary?

Anubis steps through a portal and stands beside you, him and Sirzechs make eye contact briefly but it is quickly broken by Sirzechs.

Sirzechs: *Ahem* Where was I. You and Rias will both be put into the Rating game field. The field for this game will be Kuoh Academy, you will take the gymnasium as your home base and Rias will take her club headquarters as hers. The game will function as a game of chess, if the king falls then that side loses the game. No injuries are permanent but if someone is defeated they are removed from the game.

(Y/N): I know all of this, what's the point?

Sirzechs: Figured you would be disrespectful, since you don't want my help. I hope you enjoy your first loss. Oh and lost last thing, Rias technically has all of her pieces in play, since you don't it will be slightly unfair. I hope that's alright.

Sirzechs walks away and goes to talk to other guests

Anubis: The game starts soon, teleport to your home base and get ready for combat. I have full faith in you guys that this will go smoothly. Good luck friends.

Anubis walks through the group, wishing everyone good luck and walking off to the spectator stands. You don't waste any time teleporting to the game field, a normal looking school gymnasium.

(Y/N): Huddle up guys!

Your peerage circles around you, all of them looking nothing but pumped up for this battle though.

(Y/N): There peerage advantage means nothing, I know for a fact we are stronger than them. I'm probably not even gonna be needed in this battle. I will sit back at the beginning, I want all of you to use as valuable experience, Now time for the plan.