Part 29

▬ι══════ﺤ

The bright light fades as you and your peerage are back in the main hall. All around you high class devils side eye you with contempt. How could this boy beat a Gremory in a rating game? What kind of cheats had he employed? You turn around at the sound of approaching footsteps, preparing for some verbal abuse. Instead you are hit with a magical girl missile as a familiar Satan jumps into your arms.

Serafall: (Y/N)-Chan!

The girl wraps around you as tightly as possible as she looks up at you from her chest, you could see stars in her eyes.

Serafall: You looked so cool out there!

(Y/N): You sure you wanna do this now? In front of everyone?

You could feel the glares in the back of your skull, now this boy had Serafall after him too. Whispers of what'd they do to you to get her whispered around the halls.

Serafall: I don't care if I have my handsome prince holding me!

She tries to kiss you as you set her down on the ground, she tries to grab you again as you look around the hall for a familiar red haired girl. Not seeing her, you yell across the entire area, your voice booming.

(Y/N): Where is Rias!

Rias: Here!

Appearing out of the crowd was the bane of your existence, flanked by her peerage. Most of them looked exhausted or defeated. They had been utterly humiliated in front of everyone.

Rias: Why are you mad? You beat me somehow.

She walks up to you and gives you a sarcastic clap, rubbing in the half hearted win.

(Y/N): You're truly disgusting.

Rias: Is that so?

(Y/N): Now Rias, you will do something for me. I won't ask this twice.

Rias: And what would that be~. You want akeno back perhaps?

The black haired girl perked up at this, she almost looked... excited?

(Y/N): Fuck no.

She instantly deflated back down, how many times could she lose in a day. Issei walks up to her, attempting to comfort.

Issei: It's ok Akeno, you don't need him. You have me!

All she could do was look at the boy, the boy that had ruined her life. She could feel her anger surging as she continued to stare at him. Until her anger eventually beat her.

*SLAP*

A loud slapping noise rings out as everyone's attention turned to the two. A bright red mark on Issei's face appeared, almost the same red as his armor. Akeno stood there, anger clear on her face as she hyperventilated.

Akeno: This is all your fault!

She attempted to hit the boy some more but was restrained by Kiba, all she could do was break down as she was escorted out of the hall. Rias looking on in embarrassment at the state of her peerage. Your peerage just watched on, some of them even felt pity. Rose perked up behind you as she raised her hand.

Rose: Can I hit him next?

(Y/N): No.

The Red haired girl's hand quickly dropped as she adopted a sad look, how that boy had such a punch able face she did not know.

 (Y/N): All I request is that you release Koneko from your peerage.

You could almost see the short haired girl's ears perk up at you, she was definitely a nekomata. But why did she hide it?

Rias: Absolutely not?

(Y/N): Please have some honor for once in your life, she does not want this life anymore.

Rias: Why would I give up my piece for nothing, maybe if you traded me one of-

(Y/N): No.

Rias: So then what would I get?

(Y/N): Maybe some self respect.

Lucifer: Hold on!

The booming voice of Lucifer rang out as he walked over to you, you could tell he was unhappy with the outcome.

Lucifer: You talk to her with such disrespect again, I'll flatten you boy.

(Y/N): Is that so? 

Lucifer: It is.

(Y/N): How about you show me then, we'll make it a wager.

Lucifer: What's the wager.

(Y/N): If I win, Rias has to release any piece of my choosing.

Lucifer: Now why would we agree to th-

(Y/N): And if you win, i'll do whatever you ask.

The King of hell could not believe what he had just heard, the opportunity to finally be free of this boy was upon him.

Lucifer: I accept.

Rias: Hold on brother!

(Y/N): Very well then, where shall this fight take place?

Lucifer: I know a very good spot. 

▬ι══════ﺤ