Part 27

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!

I HAVE GONE BACK AND REWRITTEN MOST OF THE CHAPTERS, THIS HAS VARIED FROM FIXING TYPOS TO CHANGING SOME PARTS. IF YOU THINK SOMETHING DOESN'T MAKE SENSE, I MIGHT HAVE GONE BACK AND CHANGED IT. FEEL FREE TO REREAD THE BOOK NOW THAT ITS BEEN ALTERED. THANK YOU

Peerage List:

Lucille - Queen
Kusara - Knight 1
Kara - Knight 2
Jade - Bishop 1
Irene - Bishop 2
Rose - Rook 1
Eva - Rook 2
Keith - Pawn 1
Grace - Pawn 2
Jada - Pawn 3
Ni/Li - Pawn 4/5
Amber - Pawn 6
Zoe - Pawn 7
Mina - Pawn 8

Your Weapons: Trinity and Frenzy

▬ι══════ﺤ

(Y/N): Listen up guys!

A small golden circle was next to everyone's ears, you relayed the new found information to everyone to make sure they were up to date. Their knight's were down, and Akeno had to retreat. Issei might make his appearance now.

(Y/N): If you see Issei do not engage alone, does everyone understand.

You hear a chorus of agreement as everyone confirms they heard, everyone was on the same page.

(Y/N): Continue as you were, good luck everyone.

You sat in the gymnasium bored, if you strike now it would make the game unfun. You just had to wait for Rias to make her first move, but where was she? Why was she watching as her pieces got slaughtered?

(Y/N): It's weird.

Off to the side Jade and Irene had grown visibly bored, opting to grab a gymnasium volleyball and pass back and forth to each other to pass the time. Only sound echoing in the gym was the bouncing of the ball.

MEANWHILE

Amber: Targets located, Jada do you have visual?

Jada: I do, I see 3. Koneko is down there with them, along with 2 unknowns. One is sporting Norse armor while the other one is wearing female clothing? The girl though seems to be freaking out about something, has anyone around engaged?

Amber: Just us 2, Keith and Grace are in the woods hovering but nothing yet.

Jada: Weird, but are we all ready?

Amber: Yep, on the twins signal.

Koneko and the 2 unknown people were heading towards Akeno, they were sent to bail her out.

Koneko: Rossweisse, why were we paired with him?

Rossweisse: I'm.. not sure? I wasn't told of his quirk

Koneko: It would be useful, if he knew how to use it.

Koneko shot the harshest glare she could behind her at the crossdressing boy, making chills run up his spine.

Gasper: I-I'm so sorry, I'm such a disappointment.

Rossweisse: You're not, you just need to learn how to control your power.

Gasper: I-I'm trying too, It's hard-

Koneko pushes a hand out stopping the two, she felt something around her.

Koneko: They're here.

As if on cue a flaming arrow comes blazing out of the woods, directed straight for Gasper. Rossweisse jumps in the way deflecting the arrow into the dirt.

Koneko: 2 in the woods, Gasper if you're gonna figure it out now would be a good time.

A second arrow comes out of the woods, this time with an icy tip. This arrow rapidly moving towards Gasper, but was once again blocked by the Valkyrie.