Part 31

▬ι══════ﺤ

Nothing but silence echoes in the endless void, floating through the nothingness was a giant golden bubble. Two unconscious figured laid inside of it. Battered, bruised and both in a peaceful slumber. They were alone out there, at least they thought.

RAGHHHHHHH!

A giant red dragon flew over, dwarfing the golden dome in size. He flew past the area, eyeing the mysterious dome but deciding it wasn't the worth the time. As soon as he had appeared, the giant dragon faded away. His powerful roar serving as a very effective alarm clock.

*GASP*

You jolted up, your lungs bringing in as much air as they possibly could. A sharp pain ripped through your chest as the magic hole became apparent. How long had you been here?

(Y/N): L-Lucifer-

You got to your feet and stumbled towards the unconscious man. You get to his body as your legs give out on you. All the fighting you had done over the days had drained you, no power left. With the little energy you had you shook his body, he could get you both out of here. You shook his body as he gave no reaction, the only sign of him being alive was the rise and fall of his chest.

(Y/N): That's it.

You swing back and punch him across his face, he jumps up from the contact. Immediately charging a spell as he looks for the attacker.

Lucifer: You!

He kicks you away as he gets to his feet, a rematch looking more than obvious.

(Y/N): We're both weakened, can this wait.

He stops to think for a second, weighing his options if fighting you again was something he was capable of.

Lucifer: You make a good point.

His spell disappears from his hand as he looks down at you, you can almost see a lightbulb appear in head.

Lucifer: I hope you enjoyed our arena (Y/N), you shall die here.

(Y/N): Wait-

A gremory teleporation circle appears below him, a cocky smile on his face as he disappears. You were now completely alone. You stared at where he stood, hoping and praying someone would come for you. When minutes became hours it became painfully obvious no one was coming.

(Y/N): N-No one can teleport in our out?

You tried to summon your teleportation circle, a few sparks shoot out but nothing. You laid back against a boulder that had been kicked up in the battle. What could you do? Ideas cross your head, flawed ones that you immediately punched holes through. With every idea you became less and less hopeful, could this actually be it?

(Y/N): I'm sorry.

You leaned forward and punched the ground, tears pricked at your eyes as you thought of your family. You wanted to see them again so bad, you took it all for granted. You begged for another chance. But your prayers fell on deaf ears, nothing but the cold loneliness of the void keeping you company.

(Y/N): I-I see.

You leaned back against your rock.

(Y/N): If i'm gonna die here, might as well get comfortable.

You looked up at the top of the dome, your vision got weaker as the golden light blurred. As you felt the blood loss getting to you. 

(Y/N): W-What is that?

The gold became blue as a warm feeling coursed through your body, it felt as if an ocean was coursing over you. You leaned forward as you made out a figure. A pasty young girl with water coursing around her body. Her hair looked like as if it was floating in water.

???: Hello (Y/N).

(Y/N): W-Who are-

The water coursed around your body, it seeped into your cut as the pain quickly faded.

???: Let's get you out of here.

The water pushed you to your feet as the girl walked towards you, she appeared to be floating with every step. A bright blue glow surrounded you both as you took one more look at the golden dome. That dome though was replaced with a more familiar setting, a warmth settled into your body as you looked around the rating game room. Families looked on in shock at the sudden intrusion.

You were back.

▬ι══════ﺤ