Part 16

Peerage List:

Lucille - Queen
Kusara - Knight 1
Kara- Knight 2
Jade - Bishop 1
Irene: Bishop 2
Rose - Rook 1
Eva - Rook 2
Keith - Pawn 1
Grace - Pawn 2
Jada- Pawn 3

Your Weapons: Trinity and Frenzy

▬ι══════ﺤ

(Y/N): You're cooking as always is amazing Keith!

You and your peerage were currently at the table, Keith had cooked everyone a buffet of a breakfast.

Lucille: You made a lot today.

(Y/N): We'll need all of the energy we can get, make sure to eat as much as you can everyone!

Everyone digs in as you all begin talking to everyone. Small talk all around the table about countless things.

(Y/N): So Jada, Irene, Kara.

They all turn to look at you, Jada tried to ask what was wrong. A mouthful of food got in the way of that though.

(Y/N): I already what your sacred gears are, but would you explain them to everyone else. We all need to be on the same page today

Jada: Of Course.

Irene: Sure.

Kara: Alright.

Jada: You can go first, Irene!

Irene: My sacred gear is called 1-up, it doesn't have a physical form. It allows me to double the power of an attack, these can also stack. It's more of a supportive gear than a fighting one.

Kara: I'll go next, my sword is called Limbo. If I draw blood they are put in a state of paralysis.

Jada: Lastly, this is my sacred gear. 

A sniper rifle looking gun appears in her hand. It was long for a sniper rifle and had a very apparent red coloring to it.

Jada: This gun is called Bang Bang, this button on the side allows me to control how much damage it does. It can range from a 1 shot to incapacitation.

(Y/N): Thank you guys, very cool gears.

Lucille: So cool!!

Anubis: (Y/N).

You turn around to see Anubis there, next to him was Grayfia. The maid bowed to you briefly as she got straight to business.

Grayfia: Anubis had to let me in because your barrier wouldn't allow me to teleport in.

(Y/N): Sorry?

Grayfia: Now then, are you ready to go?

(Y/N): I am, are you guys ready?

Your peerage nods as you turn to Anubis, a confident look on your face.

Anubis: I'll be there watching, also Grayfia I allowed you to teleport us out. Please lead the way.

Grayfia: Thank you, one last note!

You turn to her with a confused look.

Grayfia: *With a smile* Rias and her peerage will be watching.

(Y/N): Excellent.

This just fired you and your peerage up more. You have the opportunity to show off to Rias how strong you've become.

Grayfia: Let's get going

And just like that you were all teleported to the arena. Anubis took his own teleportation circle so he could teleport to the crowd.