Part 3

▬ι══════ﺤ

???: WAKE UP

You snap up in your bed after hearing a loud voice echo through your head.

???: Finally

Realizing you were not in your new home. You look around to see you are inwhat looks like the void. All around you, there was darkness. You decided to walk aimlessly for a bit before you spotted a bright light in the distance. You summon trinity and get your guard up, ready for whatever this is.

(Y/N): Who are you?

As the light approaches, you could make out what looked like an animal. It was no ordinary animal though. You realized the giant figure was a golden lion, his size on par with a dragon.

(Y/N): Woah! Who are you?

???: Who am I? 

The Lion laughs a mighty laugh as you stand there in confusion. You point your sword at him

(Y/N): What is your name, are you a enemy?

???: My name is Fuorr, I am the king of all Lions.

(Y/N): Why are you here?

Fuorr: I have summoned you, my friend for the same reason you wield me.

You lower your guard

(Y/N): Why have you summoned me 

Fuorr: Because, you are worthy!

(Y/N): What?

Fuorr: Look at your sword.

You look down to see the hilt on your sword glowing a bright golden hue. In surprise, you drop it. The glow starting to become so bright you have to squint. 

Fuorr: I have been looking for a worthy person to wield my power. Right now your sword is a weakened version of my actual power. Since you are able to wield the balance breaker of my power, you are able to wield the sword. You look down to see your sword has changed a little bit. Your blade has gotten about 2 inches longer. On the handle of your sword, a little golden lion was there.

(Y/N): Thank you Fuorr.

Fuorr: Remember now that you have my full power, I will be living inside your sword. Let's form a partnership stronger than any over. 

In  a bright golden flash, Fuorr had shrunk himself to the size of a normal Lion. You walk forward and pet the golden Lion's mane

(Y/N): Yes we will!

Fuorr walks away, before turning around quickly as he remembered something.

Fuorr: One more thing, when you wake up Anubis has a gift for you from me. Use them wisely and make sure you get revenge on those who wronged you, We're rooting for you.

(Y/N): What kind of gift?

You look up to see Fuorr had disappeared, leaving the void with a lack of light. A few seconds pass before you wake up sweating.

(Y/N): Was... That a dream?

Anubis: Finally, I thought Fuorr was gonna keep you forever.

You look to the right of your bed to see Anubis sitting there with an annoyed look. He was holding a chalice with who knows what kind of liquid. On the table next to him was a golden box with a lock on it. Next to the box, a matching Golden key was placed there.

Fuorr: I'm sorry old friend, me and (Y/N) here had much to discuss.

Anubis: It's ok.

(Y/N): You two know each other?