13

Chapter 13-Curse of Love

Thomas went to business party. It was important, so go there to attend.

He is a hide his criminal face behind his good business tycoon mask.

He was looking at his watch constantly, it is now 11 pm. He never care to went back to his house but now there was some one for him.

A old men came and approached him "what happened Mr Thomas, you are constantly looking at your watch? Is someone is waiting for you?"

He give him a smirk and said "yes. But not waiting for me, i am so eager to meet."

"young generation! Did you fell in love Mr Thomas, your face is telling me that you are in love!"

Thomas let out a laugh. He is in love!? That will never happen. It is pure lust, he knew it well. He is in lust, maybe obsessed with her body. Nothing more then that..

He knew it well after sometime, it will gone. He will forget her and will fuck new bird.

"no. I am not in love. Just in lust. Lusting over a beautiful woman"

The old men said "if it is only lust, you would have Go for others but you are so eager to meet her only! Don't you?"

"it is nothing like that. I also fuck other. She is nothing special."

" Thomas, I know you for years. If I am wrong then, went with another women and if you don't remember her once, then you are only Lusting over her. But I am sure, you will search for her even you are with someone eles "

" then let's see. "

He grab a beautiful women waist and whisper her something. She smiled at him and nodded.

They ended up on a hotel room.

She was looking at him and taking off her dress on her own. He was just looking at her. Somewhere in his heart, he was  not satisfied. He wanted to take off her clothes by his own hand like he does to Samira. Dominating her, he love her struggles.

She went to the bed and invited him to come but he was standing there. He is happy. But still he came closer and grab her breast and start squeezing them. She start moaning. He never knew, he love women breast to squeezing. He do that often with Samira.

But he is not getting excited, just like a robot. He suck her nipples. He thought, he will be excited soon but soon he find out. He is not interested in fucking her. She is so beautiful. But his dick is not reacting, not becoming hard as usual.

He pull his pant down to take out his manhood. He did not bother to show his body. Still wearing his suit but with Samira, he was also excited to show her his body. He wanted her to enjoy the sex.

He was thinking about Samira all the time. He rub his dick on her opening, she is dipping her juice. But he feel discusting, but in the morning he just eat samira juice. He was Okey with it.

He was about to enter her. She close her eyes to feel the sensation. But he never enter her. When she open her eye, she saw he zip up his pant and went out of door. Leaving her all like that. She was frustrated and so turn on. She heard knock of room service and she evilly smiled and she said the men to enter.

Thomas ride his car and went inside of his mension. He went to his room where Samira was sleeping. He try to open the door but it was locked. He look at the lock and took out the key and go inside.

He look at Samira 's sleeping figure and in a moment he feel himself hard. He thought, that was fast. He try to woke her up for sex but she was in deep sleep. He sat on the bed and she got as a pillow and sleep him hugging like doll. He did not protest, he get up to the bed and sleep beside her.