Story ❤️ 11

On the other hand Samira mother became tesned. Where is her girl?she said she will be home tomorrow but now three days gone. She did came!it is not a big thing Samira stop contacting them. She did that before also but when Samira said she is coming. Where she disappeared?No phone, nothing. Samira's mom try to contract Samira ,but in vain. She has no traces.
Samira mom came Samira 's rant house where she get to know. Every one saying she gone to home but she did not reach home. Where she could be? Is there any bad thing happened with her! Any accidents? No no, her mother console herself..
But her mother do not know bad things is still happening with her.

In here Thomas was in his mansion. All day and night spending with Samira. He is now like a metal patient and Samira is his personal drug. Samira start to curse her ownself. Because of her own mistakes, she is here in this hell with devil. He is tortureing her. For her it is more then better if she die. But she want to see her mother, her sister, her zafer. Only for him, only for him, for his dream she is here. But it was not his fault. He warn her. She is the silly one, who does not hear his word. Maybe she will stuck here forever. Noone will  came for her. She will going to here forever, satisfying beast need.....

Thomas was busy. He ended a video call with clients. He never attended any call like this, he always go there for business deal. But now he is not going anywhere. The bird who always forget to came to his nest, now he never is not leaving his nest. In this three days his only routine is eating, sleeping & Fucking Samira.

Samira was so lost in her pain. Her full body is paining. She can not take it anymore. She is dying inside. She can not even eat properly. How could she eat, someone in here eating her alive, killing her.
Raping her everyday!

He came.....
Thomas said "did you eat your dinner? Because I am here for my dinner!"
Samira step back, "please, I am still sore. Do not use me, I can not take it . I give the evidence.now stop this things. Why are you doing this?"
Thomas pull her closer in her arms "spy, I didn't even start playing with you. You are tried. How will take my panis all night!" he thorw her to to bed
Samira  start throwing her legs, she knew it is false attempts but she try "please! Leave me. My body is paining. I can not take it!"
He rub his panis to her belly
"oh, Okey. Then I offer you something eles... Massage my back for some time. Then I will not fuck you tonight then"
"you... Will leave me"
"only for tonight... I don't want my fuck chick die so soon"
"no, no. You are making fool of me"
"I promise. I never break my promises"

She have no other choice. She start massaging his back
He start moaning "ah wow. You hands feel so good. I was just thinking where would it make me feel more good.your hands are so soft "
Samira feel disgusting. She wish if she could kill him by this hand.
After sometime she fall on bed and because of her triedness she fall asleep.
Thomas take her to bed and pull her to arm and sleep under the blanket.

In morning Samira feel something in between her leg. Something she never feel. She get up and saw Thomas was there eating her. He get up and give her a smirk.
"you like it do not you?"
She give him a disgusting look.
She get up from there
Thomas said "I let you sleep. I did a favor now its your turn spy"
She push him off.
"you... You.. Stay away from me"
"huh! Stay away from you! Always! I mean you never get tried of that but you became tried when I came to fuck you. Nice try but I am so turn on that you can not change my mind this time" He came a again pull her to bed and get on top of her. He place her hand above her head.
She start screaming
"ah, get off me. You always forced me why do not you go to the whore you beast! Mad man"
"I like tough one  and rough sex. And they thanks for the nickname spy. I love that name but you should call me sex beast. It suits me more baby. Now be a good girl and spread your legs for this beast.!"
She start kicking, she kick him between his leg and she leaves her hand. She push him away and run away from his bedroom.
He smile in his foolish attempt. She can not run from here, run from him. She start running. This house is huge. She didn't even find out how where it 's maingate. She get down from the stairs and try to find anyone. But there was noone in this huge mansion. She run to one door to another but they were lock. She have to hide from him. She thought it was her luck one door is open. It was  store room. There were lots of furniture
In here Thomas fit cameras in his house. He is not a a fool. He is the mafia Don. He has to be cunning. In this time he was in his room and open his phone and see what is Samira doing. He love to play with his target.
He saw Samira hide in store room.

He go there with a smirk, he open the door with key. Samira was hidding herself under a table.
He said "where are  you? Get out spy. If you came out I will not Punish you! If I find you I will punish and my punishment will not be a easy one"
She cover her mouth with her hand to not make any sound.
"seriously. In here I am turn on and you are playing hide and seek with me. Girl you don't have sense? Come out or eles. Where I will find I will fuck you there, it's a promise"
She found some broken chairs part.
He pull her hair and saidb
"I got you spy. Now this table will be your bed. Since you do not like my compartable bed"
She hit him with broken chair on his head. But this time he did not let her go, he pull her hair more and bite her on her on her neck
She scream in pain "ahahhaha"
"you are mine baby."
"I am not yours. I am not your property you beast."
"now you are."
She suddenly blackout. Maybe she cannot take more tension.

Author :Sayba Naznin riya ✍️ 📖
🥀 🦋 ✨
       Vote, comment & follow ❤️