Story ❤️ 5

It's been 2 week Samira  being captive. She became weak and everyday being raped by Thomas is not easy. He is so strong and he didn't get enough of Samira. Everyday he wants her, to fuck. She always feel disgusting when he came, she didn't do anything. She try to fight him with all of her fighting skill but Thomas know better skills than her. He is like a strong demon. Samira is becoming sick, her eyes got dark circles, her body have so mark and her private part are like torn apart. Thomas never give her a day rest. She feel so helpless never in her life she feel this. She always remembers her family and zafer. It is the only reason still she is alive. She often now think to suicide. She think about zafer and his word his smile, his care. They are with each other 5years.she love him so much, due to his work they didn't get much time to talk. But affection for each other and love is still in there relationship . Her little sister, what is she doing. Her mom whom she love so much where is she getting money from. How they survive, her father pension money is so low. How they pass there life, did they miss her! Did they know about being missing for 2week in this hell. Who is she kidding! She made sure to not get to know about her when she is in work. If she listened to Zafer, if she never come into this profession. She would be happy with her life.

The door open suddenly. Samira was praying all day that That cold hearted monster never come but he is here with his lust and need. Samira get up from bed  and held a flower pot under the bed. She search everywhere to find any weapon but nothing. This room is full of dust and not have that much furniture. Thomas had a smirk on his face, he think, this spy wants a fight, I will give her a good fight and good fuck. His member is hard by now. Always ready to torn Samira into pieces. He came closer to her Samira heart beat start faster. She try to hit the pot to his head but he got her hand and twisted it on her back. She feel pain but she try to push him. His grip became more hard, it will leave black mark on her white skin. He take the pot on his hand and throw it away. He then twisted her another hand and hear loud scream from Samira. The pain Is to much. He get her waist and take  her on shoulder . He thorw her to the bed. She is now in her horror. It never stops. She can see his member is visible with his pant. When he saw her looking at her pant, he give her a evil Smirk. He slowly open her shirt button and now he is showing his glory. He came closer to Samira to touch her but she start slapping him
"do not touch me you rotten potato, leave me"
", I will be inside you soon. You see how hard I am for you !" she cries more
"what do you want more. You rape me almost every day. Kill me then this hell"
"but between your legs is heaven"
He starts unblocking his pant
"why are doing This! For the evidence.?"
He already forgot about it, she have some major evidence against him. He look at her and see her she is afraid. She do not want this but when did he start thinking about other!
"ohh my God thanks for remembering me, I  almost forget, now a days I only remember how good I feel when I am inside you, how tight you are"
A tear make its path down to her face
"if I give you the evidence,you will free me?"
"I didn't think about it! You are so good under me scraming under me"
She start crying. She did not want to show him that she is weak but tear and her heart can not take it any more
He said "I will do a favor if you give me a favor"
She look at his eyes with hope "what! I will give you the evidence but you have to free me"
"you have to suck my dick. It is what I am dreaming for days. My dick inside your mouth"
She look at him with disgust, she look away.
He enjoy her lose "its not like I can not do it by force"
He came towards her and held his dick in front her mouth "do it!"
She push him with All force,"I will not take your filty shit in my mouth. You disgust me you demen."
He held her hair and pull it
"you are going to do what I tell you to spy Samira"
"I will not do anything. I am not you slave"
"yeah but my whore. You are going take my dick and suck it properly because it's your only hope of life. My dick is satisfied with you, you live."
"I am not a whore you beast"
"you are! My dick was inside you today, tomorrow so you are my whore"
She cries. He force her to open her mouth but she keep it shut. When he open her mouth to enter his dick
She said "think about it, i will bite it so hard that it will become two part"
He gulped hard by her therat, he actually fear her threat. He do not want his weapon injured. since he can perform good inside her pussy. He postponed his plan, he will make her other day. He will find her weakness and will make sure to everything he wanted. He did not get her background and information since she is a spy. It is difficult to find any information about it but money can buy everything he will find it soon.
He then said "don't become happy. I can not fuck your mouth but I will fuck your pussy" He take out a hand curff he added "you are not a good girl. I have tied your hand every day, so I get this for you as a gift" she look at him with angry eyes. How could a men be this cruel! She then thought, why you expecting this samira they are criminals they don't have heart. In place of heart they have rock. He  got her hand and curff it and start taking up her clothes. She closed her eyes and started fighting, as always. She also knew it will never help her. She try her best to kick ad close her leg.
He is now top of her and he take off her clothes too. Every day he torn her clothes since he has no patient. Her bobs get out from her clothes and he start rubing them. He always like her bobs. He love to play with them. He suck them, sometimes he rub his member upon them. He never cover Samira mouth, it's like he enjoys hearing her cries and screaming. He like most when she beg to stop. He love when she tell that she could not take it, stop. But he always stop when he is satisfied.
He potion himself and start fucking her roughly. He fuck her hard and came. He always fuck her in one position but today he want to play more and his  devil mind want to play today. He turns her and starts fucking her behind, it hurts..... She take all this torture it is so awkward position for her.
The night he try every possible position with her and cum on her all night. He is too horny after fucking her he lay beside her. His sweat scant is on now her, he smells like him, he like it. He never fuck a women more then one week, he lost interest on them but she is still on his bed lying beside him. 2 week gone. He wants her more. He is not satisfied he wants her moan under him but it is impossible he know. He know it very well.
In morning......
She is still sore.. She is having pain in her arms. She saw her naked body under blacket, there were so many mark and new mark. She saw thomos was in his formal business suit stating beside her.  In 2 week he never wait for her awake, he left before she get up and she was good with it. She do not want to face again in morning. But what is he doing!
He give her some shirts all are white in color and some Jeans. He kept them beside her bed
He said "good morning. I hope you slept well. Did you get enough sleep" He is mocking her with his word
She look away, she could not look at him. She feel so bad.
He again said "now on you are going to wear this. I did not get any undergarments,you don't have to wear them. I love to see your nipples with shirt on." a evil Smirk
She did not say anything, she so not have word's. What if he take those shirt and pant also. What if he did not give any clothes to wear her! A fear. SHe kept her mouth shut.
He added" oh, what are you saying at night. I was so horny I did not constrate it properly! Now I am on my mind. You are telling me about evidence and freedom something like that? "
She now look at him said" yes. I want to go home. "at last she break he thought.
He said" so! What do you offer for your freedom "
" I want to deal with you! "
" a deal! Interesting! Tell me if I get profit I will consider it "
" you, I don't know who are? "He open her mouth to tell her. She cut him off"
I don't want too know. I just want to be free. I will give you the mafia boss most important evidence what I have and you will let me go. I will forget what happens to me and you will also "He laugh at her mind. How could he forget her, she is so good at bed. But still on his serious look
" how could I belive you that you have any evidence? "He knew it well she had it but still, he wants her to say it and he will show no interest in it. It is his trick he added" if you had one you would do something or your partner would! But no one come. "
" I had it on my email. And I have a pendrive where, I get mafia boss face and his details record of illegal work. I got it from a dying agent who give me this before he died "oh so she is working against me but she doesn't know I am the mafia boss.
She added" no one know him or his real name. It has all information about him. I don't get the time to watch it. I hide it and your people got me. But don't think Noone will find it, many spy can find it but your men will not able to find it. I hide it with technic and with some clues "did she just call my men fool. Whatever I don't care. She do not know who is behind it. But she knows more then anyone know more about mafia boss.she know mafia boss dick size. He was making jokes of her. After all she sleep with him so many time. She know every detail of him, of his body.he just laugh at her foolishness.
But she is know so desperate to be free from this hell, now she is not thinking from brain, she is thinking from heart and heart always fool people.

"Okey, then give us the evidence we will forgot the rest. We will free you"
She was happy but she think inside her she can not believe him. She can see evil in him. But she just want to free go back to her normal life. And she promise herself she will never ever look back, if she becomes free and if they really free her, she will distory last evidence which she kept for last chance, if they betry her she will use it . If they keep their promises she will also.  now she do not to regret more.......

A/n:hey if you read my book, please share it with your one friend at least.

I don't know why people like this book, maybe people like dark romance most, like me📖📖

*******************
Please vote and comment

Sayba naznin riya✍️📖
✨🥀💕