Story ❤️ 7

"Ah ah wow, faster faster. Yeah yes!"
Thomas was fucking a whore. Her moans fill the room. She moans and telling Thomas to not stop. Thomas is a real animal when it come to sex, other thing he may consider to compromise but in sex he is savage.
Samira was in her period and Thomas  did not go to her for 3days. Not because, he will not able to fuck her this time because if he go there he will not control himself to fuck her. He is controlling himself, he is taking so many whores just to cool down himself but no, not near to cool, he is becoming more hot and more thinking about Samira under him. When this whore is moaning under him, he is thinking how would it feel when Samira moan like this and beg to him to fuck her and doing it faster.
He came inside her. He has no expression. The whore was in high of pleasure. He look at whore and asked her "how am I?"
"sorry boss, what?" she didn't want to die soon by answering or make a wrong move to lose her life.
"did I good at it?"
She thinking what to say! Why on earth mafia even asking her that.
"you are the best, I can not hold myself from moaning."
"then why she doesn't like it when I did to her. She always scram to stop not even moan my name once."
Whore was confused what to say.....
"maybe she is controlling not to show how she feel. You are so big, it fill every one" stocking his dick up and down.
"suck me"
"as you wish boss"
Now Thomas is moaning in pleasure

.................
At evening Thomas is here, he just can't control him anymore
Samira was so happy that Torture end but when she saw  Thomas her blood become cold. She was taken a back and want to run but there is no way to run. He came here with a women. A pretty women. She was only wearing a short pink dress. It shows her cleavage. He came to Samira cabin. Samira clearly remembered when a whore come and what he did! He fuck that whore in front of her. She was afraid. She was on her period, it is a good excuse to stay away from his and his sex encounter.
He came and give a smirk to Samira.
"hey Spy girl! Miss me. I miss you every time I fuck whore. I only remember you when I fuck them. I came here just to see you  since you are bloody"
Samira feel disgusting, how could a men could talk like this.
He added "I can see, you are bored in here. All day nothing to do, so I came here with your surprise and entertaining you. You are going to learn so many things by this lesson"
The girl was only smiling behind him. No shame no nothing. Samira was thinking what Thomas thinking and what?she is tensed.
Thomas clap twice and a men came he is wearing a black t-shirt and black pants. He is also looking so so scary. Samira gulped and praying to God, nothing bad came to Thomas mind. She is now on his marcy.
Thomas said "Mark, fuck her hard and make sure she beg"
Samira was standing corner of the room and she always wants to get out from this room but nothing.
"oh Samira, come lay on the bed. You are sick and I arrange a porn show for you. We will enjoy it and you going to Learn lots of things"
He go to her grab her hand, she try to fight but now they are on bed and both the men and women were in front of them. Like they are on sofa watching something on TV. The guy take out his dick and start rubbing it.
Samira close her eyes and  press her ear with hand.
Thomas then said " open your eyes or there will be 50 dicks waiting for you. In this building 50vmen are working , if you didn't open your eyes they are going to come and fuck you and I will see that."
Samira gulped hard, 1dick make her nub 50dicks........
Samira open her eyes.
At first they were moaning. Her moans fill the room. Thomas signal her to suck his  dick also and in behind mark continued. When Mark kiss her she moans. When Mark enter her, she beg him to do fast.
At a point she is begging to stop but Thomas was enjoying her cries. He command mark to rape her until she bleed. Mark is fucking her so hard, the girl now tying to fight and try to stop mark by her hand but she got some hard slap, punch and kick. Mark twisted her  hand, it sound creaking wood. The girl hand is now broken. Biting marks. The girl lips are bleeding, her nose has some drops of blood, her vargina is now ripped. The girl vargina is bleeding now. I beg to stop but Thomas did not say a word.
Thomas said "you want to save her then unbuttoned you shirt and rub your Breast by your own, I will spare her"
I look at the whore and that men who is still fucking her. Thomas signal both of them. They both want out, the whore look at me with thankfully eyes, she is having difficulty to walk.
He is looking and I was rubbing my own breast and he is enjoying it.
He asked "what, you learn today." now he start rubbing my bobs so hardly. He suck them like they are lollipop.
"you have to moan when I enter and you have say to do faster when I do that. You see, I was so good to you. Mark is so harsh and I am so gentle with you. ,"
"leave me" I push him.
He is now angry, he pull my hair so hard and said "you never listen what I tell you. I should punish you"
" leave my hair. I said I will give you  the evidence, why you just let me go!"
He leave her and said "so, give me the evidence now. I will not do anything"
"I have go to my rent house where I hide it. Let me go there!"
"not know. You are sick."
"I am not sick. I am not dying. Let me get out from here and give you the evidence"
"hmmm. So desperate to free your self. We will after 2days."
"why!"
He did not say anything. He just her and while crossing the door
"I will come after 2days. Get ready and eat properly. You are going to be free in 2 days and you became so skinny. Enjoy as a treat. And do you want people know that you are kinnaped and raped .?so eat properly!"

In here Thomas get the imformation of Samira family.

A/n:vote in my story. Please share
    Author:Sayba naznin riya ✍️📖
💕🥀✨