Story ❤️ 2

Flash back %%
_______________
"Zafer, you are back" Samira give him a hug.
"Samira, how are you?" they are hugging each other like long lost puppy
"I miss you zafer. You did not call me"
"I was busy in work. You know spy job is not easy."
"yeah yeah I know. But a simple call? What it will cost, some minutes from you life"
"it can cost my life Samira. In spy job i, your one small mistake can cost your life and it also risk your family life also"
"oh, don't say that. You know I love you. I can not lost you"
Zafer smile and kiss her in forehead
"I love you too Samira "
Samira look up at zafer eyes and said
"I also want to be spy zafer. It is so cool you know. I also want a advenger in my life like you"
Zafer look at her in wide eyes and place a finger on her lips
"do not say that. It is risky. I don't want you to be a spy."
"what? Why? You love spy job."
"yes, I love spy job. I can not live without. It is ture but it is dangerous. Women in our job, I do not like them"
Samira was looking at him all along.
"I am not doing inequality in gender. But in our job women some time lost there pride, when our enimy get them they do not only torture them physically but also sexully. I hate that. That's why i don't prefer spy job is good for girl. I can not just stop them. But I don't want you to be like them. You can do any job I will never say anything to you. But not spy job Samira. I love you so much. And I can not see you broken and hurt that's why I only engaged with you. We did not marry. "
In that time Samira hug him from behind" I understand "
" Samira where I work my next breath is not sure that can I can breath or not. I know people die suddenly. But I want to live my life without tension. I want to happy like normal people, normal life., "Zafer look at her again and kiss her at forehead
" when we get married I will stop working at spy. I will do a normal job. We are going to happy couple and we will have 3 child. "
" Zafer then why are you not stop working and,,,, "Zafer cut of her word smile at herand said" you know Samira I have dream. I am working as spy for 10 years and my dream to expose the mafia boss work and punish him for his bad deed. He is so cunning. No one in spy, world ever get any evidence against him, either he get them and kill them or they vanish.
After I get one evidence against him and give that to his higher author I will stop working and we will get married soon "
Samira push him and said" what if you never get one. You will never marry me? "
He give her a teased look and give a finger on her face and say" maybe "
Samira slap him on his chest" what, what that mean! I am not going to married. I going to die without marriage. "
" OH MY GOD SAMIRA. It really hurt. Stop slapping. I will marry you in 2 year I get evidence, or not I am going to expand my heir "Samira cheek became red
" you, you are not a spy, you are a eve-teaser. I will call cops. You tease me. "
Zafer give her a smirk
" spies are not saint. They are also naughty and when a beautiful girl like you sitting beside me, every ones good intension became bad" Zafer was coming near to her lips and samira close her eyes but nothing came. She was waiting for him to kiss her. When she open her eyes she saw him giving her a smile. Zafer who promise himself he will not go on intimate relationship with her because he can not do that with his priencess. She is so pure. He will only love her on marriage night. He just kiss her on her forehead.

Flashback end
_____+___+_____
Samira was so ambitious girl. She love Zafer from school. He became spy. Samira also always have dream to became spy. But zafer do not want that to risk her life. But she is not a girl who hear him. She join as a spy without anyone and tell everyone that she is going on a world tour. Not to worry and not to contract her. It was also her biggest mistake, she chose mafia boss case which is unslove and no one know who is he. The mafia boss is like shadow n. Noone know who is he! What is his name. She knew zafer always wanted to investigate about mafia boss but he never get any informative thing. But being a girl it became easy and she get some major evidence and she got caught. She wants to surprise Zafer but she surprised herself. Her life became nightmare. Her every dream will break.