Story ❤️ 12

Samira became unconscious in there.
Thomas ignored that she is not eating properly. he never cared for her, He only care of his need. When 2hr pass, she did not open her eyes, he became worried. It is clear that he want to play with his more,he will not let her die. Maids of the came. They only came to the main mansion only twice,
They came to cook & serve, and they they are called to do work. He never ever came with girls in his mansion. He always fuck them in hotel or clubs. Noone ever can sleep in his bed beside him but for  Samira, he is  showing her so much marcy. There was another quarter for a maids. They do not stay in the mansion all the time. And after samira came, Thomas do not want any disturbance! And in here every maid  knew about master short temper, they do not want to loss there life.

Thomas try to woke her up. But Samira is not opening her eyes. He called  a  lady doctor friend,who is his friend, more than A friend.
The doctor came. But not in her formal dress, she came out of her luxurious car. She wearing a short red dress.she is so beautiful & rich. She came out and Thomas received her. He was so much worried.
She came to him & hug him. She went to him to kiss him but he deline her.

She said "what Thomas? You didn't like my lips?"
Thomas reply her "you know, what kiss lead us, don't you?"
She give a him smile at him "I like where it lead us! You don't?"

"we talk about it, don't we?"

"yeah, you don't want any relationship between us. Since you only fuck, no relationship! When did I ask you for anything? I don't need anything from you, I had more then enough! But you never agree!"

"because, you are my close friend & I don't want to ruin our friendship. You only know my real identity. I don't want to ruin or expose myself since I can not kill you !"
"Are the most wanted, most dangerous mafia king fall in love with me. You kill people with no reason then why is this marcy on me. I know about you since we were in college ??"

He give her a smirk"love? Me and you?? I don't do love, you know that! I only fuck you twice. I don't want to kill you. We need someone to talk and you are a good listener and keep secrets. But you are becoming brave by the way"

"after becoming maafia king's friend I have to become brave. About fuck, am I not beautiful?? Why can not you just do it always! What I don't have?"

"you have everything but you are not like my test and you cry a lot when I start fucking you and you can not even take my lovely..."
"Fuck... Lovely... You torture while fuck. You are good when you are drunk no tension to take physical torture. You are so good in bed that is why I want too... But you torture who could take it"
He start smoking 🚬 and said "
Whore take it happily and beg for more"
"they have no option. You will kill them if they deny you!you almost kill me "
Since he is a good investors & he always ask me to marry you! I don't take that shit "
" I never ask you that. You can still be like before " she try to seduce him. She is running her fingers on his chest. He stop her in middle & said "we clear it. Now do your duty"
He only fuck her twice. He does not like to fuck her. It is not like, she is not beautiful or something. She accepts everything from him. But somewhere he do not like her for this. He lost interest in her. He want someone will be stronger, he can break her but she will not lose hope. Who will be more scared of him. He can control her. Exactly like Samira. He open his room door and lead her inside.

"I want you to check her and she is not opening her eyes"

"is she important one to you. WHAT is she doing in your bedroom? You never...."
"talk less and check what happens to her"

She check Samira eyes, heart beats and check her tongue.

She said " maybe she  is not eating properly. She is weak. I am giving her some saline and injection since she is very weak. You have to taken care of her properly if you don't want her to die. . You should admit her to hospital."
"no. She will run from there. I can not risk it. I will ask  some maid to take special care about her food."
"and she is also mentelly ill, maybe she is taking too much tension"
"She has been kinnaped here, she is not on holiday."
"Okey. what?why you are keeping her here?"
"she know some secrets of mine"
"oh then kill her. Why are you taking care of her like she is so spicial thing to you."
He give her smirk and said "she is too good in bed. I am not yet satisfied with her. I want her more"
"so she is a whore."
"no she is not a whore. She is spy and I am playing with her for some time."  Thomas feel bad when someone call her whore. He protest.