Story ❤️ 8

After two day....
Samira was so happy. Finally, she is going to be free. Free from this hell.
She never thought, she would make it. She thought that after giving them the evidence, that monster will gonna kill her. But no he didn't.... And he let her go.........

5 hour earlier :
Samira  was so much nervous about her freedom. Is he really going to leave her.... Or just playing..
Thomas said "sweetheart, you are glowing. I see. You are not going to miss me? Ha..... Tell me.! I am going to really miss you. What do you say postpone your going?"
Samira scarm in fear "No no, do not do that. Please! You promise me, you will let me go!"
"yeah. That's the problem!i promise you. In our business our promise are everything.. We can not break it. That's why I am letting you go.... But first..."
He lean over to kiss Samira. She step back.
Thomas say "let me kiss you or eles I will tore yur clothes & fuck you right here."
Thomas give her real clothe. She wear them and breath a relief at last she is wearing some real clothes, female ones.
Samira stand there and let Thomas kiss her, she do not want to delay more. She want to see light. Sunlight.... For her, She didn't see that like ages......

They arrived to her rent house where she hide the evidence. She open a secret door with pin and open a locker which was hidden under a photo.
Thomas was watching her bedroom and his devil mind was thinking how will it look if he take her here, right now. He start imagination.

She hand over the evidence to him and said to leave..
He look at her and take the evidence from her hand.
She said "now, we don't know each other and nothing happened. You will forget it and so will I"
He said with a smirk on his face "how will I forget it. But I will try to. Bye.. I hope we meet again."
He left.... But his men was looking at Samira like ghost. Maybe they were thinking how she survive from this demon.

When the car start, they are leaving. This nightmare is leaving her at last she thought. She receive a note" Leave This place. Leave this country as soon as you can. HE WILL COME AGAIN. "
She gulped. No he leave her.
He will never came back. I give him what he wanted he will never bother me,will he?"
After they left she start crying. She is look around.
She scream as loud she can. She is crying. Crying and crying more. She sit on Floor and soon sleep got her.

Present time :
She wake up. Now it is evening time. They left her in morning.
She go for a shower. Water is running, she look at the mirror. There are so many mark in her body. Bite mark, buries, slap mark etc. Her neck, shoulder, breast bearing bite marks. Her lips has some a cut. His bite, she can feel it till now. Her legs there are so many mark, she got them while he was busy in parting her legs, thusting inside her. She cries more and break the mirror. Mirror is now on floor, broken into thousands pieces like her.
She wipe her tears and get out from shower and wear some clothes. She burn that dress, she got from him. He is a nightmare, he never came to her life. SHE IS TRYING HARD TO FORGOT THAT BITTER TRUTH.

she lay on bed and call her mother
"Hello Samira. Oh my God. Dear why did you call me for one mouth. I was so worried. I called you thousands time. Did you also become a spy like Zafer? "
She started crying but stop and said "no mom.I am fine mom. Don't worry. I was busy. I did not become spy. Why, you think that? . I was touring all day and after that I became tried and for my project I was making notes. That's why!"
"I am your mom dear. I know you wanted to be one like zafer"
"that is a mistake. I don't wanted to one. Zafer is always right. A female spy is hard think"
"then, why didn't you call us. You disappeared like zafer. What he did, you also did the same. You stop contacting us. No calls, no msgs. Tell me truth, I will support, you know, your mom is always by your side no matter what!"
"yes. Mom. I hate spy job"
"Okey. Your little sister was making me crazy to talk to you."
"I also miss her and you too"
"did you talk with Zafer!"
A sob escape from her mouth
Her mother "what happened dear! Are you Okey"
"I am missing you mom. You, Father, Zoya. Every one. I am also missing Zafer too" now her cries, sorrow and pain got her. She start crying on phone loudly. That make her mother feel bad her daughter. What happened to her strong, frighter girl. Why is crying like that. That make mother heart jump.
"what happened Samira. Is everything alright! Tell me! What happened to you. Why are you crying like This. Come back home. Come back."
"I will. I will soon. I was just missing you guys nothing else. Don't worry."
"Okey dear. Did you talk with Zafer?"
"no, mom. He was on mission. I can not call him. He never take his real phone with him"
"at least voice msg him. It will free some burden from your heart. If something happing tell me. I am also here for you."
"nothing happened mom. I told  you, I was just missing you all. Where is Zoya? I want to talk to her"
"now Zoya is not at home.when she come I will call you"
"Okey mom. Then bye. I am tried. I want to sleep"
"did you eat your dinner."
"no. Mom I am now not feeling good. I just want to sleep."
"eat food and then sleep dear. You will become sick if you do that"
"I am sick."
"what?"
"nothing mom bye"
She cut the phone. She can not go to them now. Her buries are  still fresh. They will ask her so many questions. So she decided, she will go home after 3days. Her buries will become well. She will fine soon.

In mid night.
She feels someone hand on her body. Like some is roaming hand on her body. She open her eyes and saw Thomas was there naked.
She was shocked, what was he doing here. Is her freedom was a dream. She never get out from this hell. She is still in hell with devil.
He gave her a smirk and came closer to her. He was now on top of her. She try to struggle and she fall from bed....

It was a dream. He was not here. It was a dream. She drink some water. She start sweating heavy. She want to talk.
She call Zafer....
1
2
3
He did not pick up the phone. She left a voice message. "Zafer, please call me back. I want to talk to. Please hurry up. I am dying inside. Please!"
Suddenly she feel sick. She run to the bathroom and she vomit. She is feeling dizzy....
Suddenly she thought, am I pregnant?
"no, no. I can not. I was on my period 2days ago. Then?"
"I am just sick. Nothing else. What if something else. NO. IT CAN NOT BE!"
"I was on my period. What if it was not period. It bleed because of forced sex. It happened before also. It bleed from there. But I take pills on time. How could that happen."
And like that she didn't sleep that night.....
Alone bad things came to mind.....

A/N :do you like this chapter?
Vote, comment, follow
®So what do you think Thomas leave her?
Or
She is really pregnant?

Author :Sayba naznin riya
❤️🥀✨