Story ❤️ 9

Thomas got her family information.
HE get to know, her  family has no income sources but still they are doing fine. She has mother & a sister. Her sister is also beautiful like her. She now 17.and have huge dream to study in abroad. He got her mother & sister picture.
He start his work, he kept men to keep eye on them. What they do and where they go
That was less concerne matter for his. His main target is Samira. He kept his promise, he released her. He became obsessed with her body.
It is so hard for him to not to touch her, he kept eye on her every move.
He set up cameras in her rant house.
At night, he try to fuck whore, but his dick did not agree with him.
So he sleep without fucking but he promised himself, he will get her soon.

Samira was so much worried. She did pregnancy test and thank God it is negative. She breath relief. She is trying to start a normal life.she just want to forget that incident of her life

But in her nightmare she still living In nightmare. Every night she woke up having bad dreams. She often dream about Thomas who is raping her.

++++++++++++++++
After three day at night
++++++++++++++++
Samira packed her bag to leave this place.to going back to her mother. She everyday make calls and talk with them. She also try to contract with Zafer but he didn't call back.
She went to sleep and thinking about her new life. Starting a new. She will never came back here ever after she left.
At midnight she feel nervous. She feels like someone is watching her. She kept her eyes shut. To scared to open. She thought it will be nothing just like her dream. No she can not sleep.
She open her eyes and see...... The devil is here...!

She get up from bed. There was some one sitting on sofa watching her. It was too dark to see.
She asked "who is it?"
A manly voice said "did you forget me spy?" He came out from dark to light. She was shocked and try to calm herself. It is dream Samira,Not real. She close her eyes and again open it. No, he didn't disappear. He is still here.
She pinch herself.
He watch her Move. He smile at her foolishness.
" I can prove it real." he came near to her. And try to touch her.
At that moment her mind start to work. She get up, take out a gun under her pillow. She pointed a gun toward him "do not come near to me. I will shoot you." she take her phone and came out from the apartment. She run to down stairs and see 10men was standing there. His man, when they saw Samira with gun. They also take out there gun too. She said "I will shoot. Let me go. Let me go you morons"
They try to protest when she fire. They take position and in that time she run away from there. They saw her back and they pointed to shoot her.....
Thomas said "let her run. Do not shoot. I want to play. Her every move make me excited more. Get on cars and I am telling you all again. Don't shoot on her. If she get a scratch, I will kill everyone."
It start raining. Maybe sky is also crying for Samira fate.

She was hiding on parking . She was so scared. She is still praying to God and trying hard to hide from his eyes.
She was hiding behind a wall. She make a call to zafer. To help her. She call him once, twice... He didn't pick up. She start crying, who is going to save her. Is it her fate, to become his toy. What about her dream, her life with zafer. Her little family with zafer.
She love zafer. Only for him, she make that move to  be a spy and now her life....... Tear start to drop....

Suddenly she hear foot steps....
"where are you sweetheart! I know you are here. Come out or eles  you know me, I will fuck so hard. You can not walk properly. Come out, if you come out now I will marcy.. I promise. You know, I never break my promises! Come out."
She try hard to control her breath. She have to take desicion.It is not a new thing, this demon will die soon. Why not now? She make her mind

She came out in front of him and shoot...
BOOM 🌫️
BOOM
BOOM🌫️
THE BULLET IS OUT.
She shoot him on chest and one on his 
Hand. 3rd one only touched his hand and gone out but others bullet are on perfect place. She kill him.
He is now on floor lying on his stomach....

A/N :you guys are maybe thinking, what a trash! Yeah. I am not also satisfied with my work. I am also confused, how to write......

So what do you think is he really dead
Or
She just think he is dead?

Author :Sayba naznin riya ✍️📖
💕🥀✨
Love you ❤️❤️

Vote, comment & follow