Story ❤️ 6

At night 2A.M Samira think that he will not come since she make a deal. The physical torture will end. But, no, she is wrong. He Is here with his hard dick. Samira can clearly see, he is drunk and he is here for sex.
She step backwards .
"we had a deal. Remember! I will give you the evidence, just leave me alone"
He take step forward and he fall on bed "I was here for sleep. Yeah I am horny but I will give you rest tonight."

Samira again think why is he here. This bed is so uncomfortable to sleep. It feel like rock when she sleep and when he thust inside her........ She do not want to remember. She just want to sleep at least for tonight.
She look at him who is fall asleep and his dick is still standing, how bad she just wish if she could cut it off.
She do not want to sleep with this demoan in one bed but there is no another choice left for her. She is having some evil thought, she wants to kill him with her own hand, she wants to press his throat, but she again thought it will make things worse. The deal will be off and she would never win over this monster energy. She wants to enjoy her freedom at least tonight she want to sleep with peace without thinking of rest. She sleep beside him but keep distance.

Thomas woke up and feel headache, he drink to much. The Maxican drug dealer challenge him In a drink completetion. And as always Thomas win. The drug dealer give some drug on his drink, that bastard tested his drug on him. This drug is like sex pill, it will increase your sexaul desire.  Thomas fuck 3 whore in there, he imagine them as Samira. That drug make him think he is fucking Samira. but still he is not satisfied. He is still horny. He thinks that it is real, he is fucking Samira. But still, he has his some conscious because Samira will never moan in his thust. So he understands that they are not Samira but still he is imagined Samira doing so.  the party held at the end of the city and to reach Samira it will be so late and his pants will bust if he didn't fuck the whore. After fucking them he is still hard and he understood that he will be in pain if he did not go to Samira. After 5 hrs journey finally Thomas is here. He is tried and sleepy. He thought tonight he will not go to her, he go to the rest room but he can not sleep. Sleep is not coming, he got a habit of sleeping beside her. He get up and go to Samira  cabin

In morning Samira is sleeping. Thomas saw her sleeping beside him. He get up and see she is wearing white shirt her nipple are visible and that make him hard. He unbotton her shirt button And got one breast in his hand. He rub it slowly. She was in deep sleep. He suck them, he could feel her breath become heavy. Yes, he want her now. When he go to her jeans, he saw there was blood. He jump. WTF. Where is this blood come from.! Did I fuck her that hard last night! He spread her legs to see it properly. He see the blood is coming from her pussy. He became tensed, did he hurt her! He  still remember, he fuck a whore so much that she start bleeding and she died. That drug make him forget that, he fuck whore not her. He thought he fuck Samira. He did not want Samira to die. He want her more. How could he be so ruttless, he is now cursing his own self.!

Samira woke up and see Thomas is between her leg. She is on her jeans but it is open. Bastard!
She took her legs and see Thomas is tensed. He took his phone and look at Samira "I will call a doctor for you! You are bleeding."
She go to the bathroom to check.
She came back. He is looking so tensed like he lost million dollars.
He look at her and said "I call a lady doctor! You will be Okey soon. I was drunk, I don't remember what happened. But I know, I am the cause. I should be more careful"
Samira did not understand what he is telling! She said "I don't need a doctor. I want some....... Some" she is so hasiting to tell him that she wants some pad. Then she thought why is she hesitanting he knew everything in her body maybe more then her. He see her so many times and take her.
He said "you are bleeding maybe I fuck you too hard. It cause you this. It also happened before "
Samira look at him, this horny bastard is always in sex, everything is sex for him.
"it is not like that. Just get me some pads"
"you will die if you bleed so much!"
Samira thought why he is so concerned, If I  die or live. He kill me every night
"no I will not. It is monthly cycle. I am in my period"
"period!oh, what is that?."Samira thought this dumb don't know about it. He know everything about sex. Sex beast.
"you don't have to know. Just leave me alone. "
"is that mean you are OK or sick"
"I am fine just get me some pads"
"Okey. It will be arranged. And it is one day right? After that I can fuck you."
"it will last 7 days for me"
"what that mean. You will bleed 7 days. And  with blood how will I  fuck you!  "
"stop it. We were in deal you can do anything. I give up. I will give you the evidence. What do you want more! And stop this torture on me"
"sweetheart, I didn't get the evidence yet so our fucking session will continue till that. I will come and fuck you till I get the evidence in my hand. I will  give you rest since you are bleeding but don't think, I will not fuck you. My needs is most important here not the evidence"
Her face became dull again. She never expected this. She thought this torture end but no, it was just in dream. She said "in period girl can not do sex."
Samira think, why this bastard do not die. Always think of sex.why is he creating a seen.
why is he  so tensed he  have whore to fuck. I am not the only girl on earth Samira thought. Samira did not talk. She just want to free her  from him.
He give her a smirk a evil one "I know that beautiful, I was just playing. I thought it happened because of rough sex first . But I know rest story. . I know what is period and all. And about sex, if  there is another women I would never think about that but for you I consider it.i do not mind blood. I love blood, I love to play with blood. I don't want you to die soon. I will not fuck you 5 day max. But I will  come, sure with surprise. After 5day I will come with bigger surprises, you will enjoy it and I will enjoy it most"
She feels so disgusting in his comments. How his month telling this dirty thing.

A/n: 😕😕 please vote if you are reading this book.
What do you think about Thomas?

Author :Sayba naznin riya✍️📖
🥀✨🍁