🤜🏻The fight🤛🏻

Commotion occurred In the school halls, loud punches and smacks rung through the sonorous hallways between the lockers as people were also shouting;creating a cacophony of noise.

Crowds spiralled as they watched Hwang Hyunjin, AKA, the schools biggest fuck boy and Lee Felix, that gets agitated by anything, fighting each other.

Hyunjin punched Felix in the face, causing him to fall into the lockers. Hyunjin tried landing another one but Felix dodged it, causing Hyunjin to slam his fist into the locker which caused his knuckles to bleed.

"You fucker!" Shouted Hyunjin "go suck a dick ass wipe!" Hyunjin Then again tries punching him but Felix caught it, he then twisted his arm and tossed his body over his shoulder. Hyunjin groaned from the pain.

Felix then smiled, he wiped the blood from the side of his lip and tried walking away then Hyunjin grabbed his legs, causing Felix to fall.

Hyunjin then stood up and put his foot on his head holding it down.
"You think your tough huh? You little bitch boy" Felix looked up at him angrily. He then ,once again managed to pull Hyunjin onto the ground.

Hyunjin fell on his back, then Felix sat on his lap, grabbing his school white shirt.

"I'm going to FUCKING kill you"
Felix shouted at him but Hyunjin, the devil himself smirked at him. As Felix was about to punch him again the principal screamed at them to stop.

"PRINCIPAL!! RUN!!" A boy yelled out from the crowd of people and everyone ran away. Felix quickly got off of Hyunjin, "what? Are you pussying out?" Hyunjin laughed at him;Felix gave him a 'SHUT THE FUCK UP' look but he wasn't getting the hint. "Eh-HEM mr Hwang!?"

Hyunjin turned around to see Principal Choi standing there,folding her arms,MEGA pissed off. "My office.now." She said sternly as she sashayed away. Hyunjin stood up and walked alongside Felix to her office.

"This is your fucking fault!"  "How's it my fault dumb ass?"  "Your the one that started to irritate me" "yeah yeah whatever you say 'princess' "

Felix hated when Hyunjin called him that, he wanted to strangle him immediately! They entered the office. Felix sat down, obviously concerned for his welfare at school but Hyunjin plopped himself on the Chair and sat informally.

"Mr Hwang, Mr Lee, explain to me why BOTH of you guys started pummelling each others faces in the hallway?!"  "Principal Choi I am so sorry, my actions got the better of me!-". "Yeah yeah whatever" Hyunjin said under his breath which Felix heard.

"Do u want a slap you dick head?!"
"Try it Mr.hot shot"  "ENOUGH!"
Principal Choi slammed her hands on her desk which made them jump.

"IF YOU TWO ARE SEEN FIGHTING AGAIN, I WILL MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT GO ON THAT SKIING TRIP, AM I UNDERSTOOD?!"

Felix shakes his head yes,quite scared but Hyunjin just shrugs. "Hyunjin I am on the brink with you!"   "Let's cut to the chase, you expel me, my dad convinces you with a sob story and pays you millions of cash so I can come back in to school, are we done?-"

"Hyunjin!" Felix shouted as Hyunjin tried to leave. "No." Hyunjin stopped. He turned around confused,"what do you mean no? You aren't expelling me?"  "No. I'm not, but what you two are gonna do is that you will still go on the skiing trip but you will have

To mentor year 10."  "WHAT?!" They both shouted, "you mean we can't be with our friends?!" Felix said in return.  "I'm sorry but you had your chance,

you either help them out and go or not help them out and stay at home for summer break while everyone gets to go. Your friends WILL be there, your just off to different cabins."