😱OMG!😢

Felix woke up with a banging head ache. He tried to sit up and reach his phone but a pair of arms wrapped around his torso, keeping it in its clutch.

Felix was so tired he didn't even realise it was Hyunjin next to him. He turned around and met face to face with the Hyung, sleeping peacefully.

Felix felt... a weird feeling. He then went to to touch his face. He circled his fingers round from his eyebrows, to his beauty mark right underneath his right eye, then to his lips, prodding it.

"Handsome..."

Felix said out loud to him self.

"I know I am."

"Gah!" Then Felix leaned back. Hyunjin opened his eyes and looked up at him smiling. "Why you so smily for?" Felix said clearly annoyed for no reason-

"You called me handsome, I appreciate it." He then went to grab Felix's hands but Felix slapped them away. "Awh common, you can't resistance this gorgeous face?!"

Hyunjin said leaning closer to him, pouting. "I hate your stupid face!"

Felix said while slapping his hand on his face, grabbing another pillow with the other, shoving it in his face.

"HMPH AHPHM!" Hyunjin was trying to leave the suffocation that occurred on him but Felix was too busy giggling his head off.

Then Hyunjin managed to rip the pillow off his face. They both smiled at each other. Then Felix went down to kiss him.

It was a slow and passionate, caring and lovingly. Felix then pulled Snack and placed a hand on Hyunjins cheek.

"Your breath stinks Rich boy"

"Awh fuck you!"

Then Felix went of laughing to get changed to have breakfast.

——————————————————

It was breakfast and everyone was as eating eggs, bacon and baked beans with toast at this local nearby diner. They had to eat out since the cabins didn't have enough tables for everyone.

Felix sat next to I.N in a booth with other young people. Hyunjin was in the one infront of him so occasionally,they would glance at one another.

"Felix are you ok?" "Felix paused and turned to I.N. "What do you mean by that?" He placed his fork and knife down, concerned what the boy is talking about, was it about last night? Oh god no.

"Look if you heard anything-"

"What? No. what are you taking about? You keep staring at someone so im asking if your alright."

"Ohhhh. Ok, erm yeah! Im ok! Just REALLY tired but I love these eggs! Don't you?"

Felix said excitedly while stuffing an egg in his mouth. Everyone laughed in the booth, including Hyunjin.

Sorry it's shorrrrt😢im really lazy, maybe at 3am I'll post another chapter?🕒