💀jealous much?😭

Felix's POV:

I wanted to take him out on a date, "you wanna hang out?" My arm was around him as we watched our movie. "What do you mean? Like a date?"

My face lit up,  "exactly!" "Hm.." I totally focused on his lips as he was about to speak his answer.

"Sure, why not" I smiled ever so greatly and hugged him tightly, I could hear his soft cute laughs and his warm body against mine.

"Go get ready" he pulled back from our hug and kissed my cheek and smiled and went up to change.

I rubbed my cheek in awe, just admiring how beautiful he really is.

I didn't get changed coz my outfit looked alright I just waited for him to come down.

He wore black shorts with a black hoodie and converse shoes.

"You ready?" "Mhm" we left my house and headed to my car.

I was driving us to a nearby coffee shop, and he seemed totally relaxed, I've always known Hyunjin to be so chill when we weren't fucking each other up.

"You alright baby?" Hyunjin widened his eyes and turned his head around, "baby?" I was focusing on the road and I only clicked what I said after 5 seconds.

I blushed and my eyes grew wide, "b-baby?! No I mean-"

"It's ok. I like it" he then turned back to facing outside the window.

"God I'm an idiot.."

We arrived at the coffee shop and I told him to get us a table. I went up to the counter and saw, Leeknow?

"Bro what the fuck are you doing?" Leeknow looked up at me,rolling his eyes. "I'm taking a shit, what does it look like??"

"But you need to leave!!" I didn't want him to be seeing me with Hyunjin, it's embarrassing!

"You have to go!" "Why?? I'm working you fucking idiot." I sighed and face palmed my self.

"I'm begging you, just go!" "Why?!- oh." He was looking behind me and must've noticed Hyunjin.

"Rightttt.. so your on a date with my bestfriend?-" "I-it's Not Even like that you ass hole"

I grit my teeth outta frustration and folded my arms.

"Well he ain't interested in you Felix" I was confused, "what do you mean by that?" I raised an eyebrow.

"If he liked you, why is he touching that dude?"

Still confused as ever, I turned around and saw him hugging a man, he had blonde hair and pale skin.

A fury of anger rushed through me, my hands trembled as a placed a hand onto the counter trying to regain control of my temper.

Leeknow noticed and knew what was going to happen, he then called out a name, "u-uh Wooyoung?"

Then the guy hugging Hyunjin turned in our direction and smiled he then backed off from Hyunjin and carressed his face.

He approached the counter and received the coffee. "Thank you" he then smiled again.

I wanted to tear off that smile off his gorgeous face.

He then walked out the coffee shop, I calmed down a little. "You alright?" "Yeah I'm good."

"I hope so, your veins looked like they were about to burst!"

I shook off that comment and told Leeknow what I wanted.

I returned back to the table, moody. "You alright babe?" I ignored that question.