🎿The day!⛷️

Felix wore a green oversized jumper with cargo pants along with his checkered coat and white airforces. He was packing his stuff and was preparing anything that he needed to be take on the trip.

He was looking through his closet and saw Olivia's clothes in there, "Lee know why the fuck are you putting Livs clothes in my closet?!"

"How do you know that was me??" He appeared and leaned in the door frame,folding his arms.

"Because you put the stupid ass clothes away yesterday didn't you?!"

"My god stop complaining! Atleast be grateful I even put SOME of your clothes away, if I didn't give a shit about you, I would tossed it outside the window!"

"I didn't have time to listen to you- I need to get my clothes right now."

Felix just grabbed whatever and put the clothes inside a bag neatly and took his charger,other devices,ect.

"Howdy partner!" Han said as he looked from the side of the door to Felix. "Han? It's not even that cold"

Felix said laughing. "But it will be!" Han wore sweatpants,ugg boots, a big puffy black coat,a beanie and a scarf with earmuffs aswell.

"Well I think you look cute like that sweet heart." Leeknow said leaning down to kiss him. "Hm thank you!" He said as they pulled from the kiss,smiling at each other.

"Isn't this like the 3rd time I've seen you guys acting like this?"

"4th actually" Lee know smirking. "Get OUUUT!" Felix said as really dragged those "U's" while he pointed out the door.

I'm not even in your room. Felix then threw a pillow at him but Leeknow laughed with Han and shut the door before Felix mange's to throw it at him.

"Idiot...."

"Felix?" "Yeah Liv? Come in" Olivia came in with a black pleated skirt,white fully jumper and a black silk tie with a pale trench coat with a scarf and ear muffs.

"Damn, why am I the only one not wearing warm stuff?" Olivia laughed, "you ready Felix?" She said smiling cheerfully "nearly sis!" Then Felix decided to join in with the trend and put a scarf on and ear muffs and brought a snow hat just in case.

"My babies are going! I'm gonna miss them!" Their Mom was crying and excessively. "Mom,your embarrassing us..." Lee know said while gritting his teeth,obviously embarrassed.

"Be safe there alright? Lee know your older so keep an eye out, even tho you won't be with each other all the time."

Their Dad said. Their taxis arrived and they hugged one another, even their parents hugged Han because geht ABSALOUTELY adored him and he was Felix's best friend so they also loved him unconditionally.

It was like a van so Felix was next to the window,Olivia then Han and Lee know sat opposite of them with two other Free seats.

"Why is there another destination on the Uber app?" Felix asked since they all share the same one. "Oh yeah we are picking up Hyunjin."

"What?!? I thought we were only getting Seungmin and that's it!" "Felix calm down!" "Oh my- I just can't." Then Felix looked out the window, head resting on his hand,clearly annoyed.

They stopped near Seungmin house and he came in. "Hey guys." "HEY MY LOVE!" Then han blew kisses to him. "I wanna hug you right now!" Han said all squeamishly. Seungmin laughed.

"So... anyone excited?" Olivia asked cheerfully. "I am!" Han said up beat. Olivia loved Han,she thought he was funny. "Why are we stopping near Hyunjins guys?" "Oh yeah we didn't tell you.