😩oh god..😏

Hyunjin leaned in to kiss him, deepening the kiss as he licked the insides of Felix's mouth, turning the boy on even more.

He placed his hand on the side of Felix's neck and one hand cupping his cheek, He slightly pushed Felix on his back, straddling him.

"You wanna do this n-now?!" "Yeah, why not" he leaned over again and continued making out With Felix while in return, the male underneath him put his hands on his waist, feeling it underneath his shirt.

Then all of a sudden, the door opens and the boys don't notice yet.

"Babe common! Your so slow" Han came inside after then all of a sudden Hyunjins and Felix pop their heads up above the sofa, being caught in the act.

Lee know was furious, "dude?! Seriously?! Your fucking my brother, AGAIN?!" "NO IM FUCKING HIM!-" then Felix turned to Hyunjin, slapping his hand over his mouth out of shock,

Hyunjin looked back at him, but instead, smiling. "O-oh?.. well I-" "Han- don't." Lee know said confused also.

"L-let's go upstairs.." Leeknow grabbed Hans hand and rushed up stairs.

"Hyunjin I'm so so sorry I-" Felix was rambling and Hyunjin exasperated, being annoyed and tutored his head back in the process,

"Oh my gosh shut up and kiss me!" Then he grabbed Felix's face and for the nth time, made out with him, Immediately shutting the boy up all while they made out, sexually.

Hyunjin bobbed his head up and down, while Felix went side to side, matching each others rhythm, while Hyunjin rocked and swayed his hips, occasionally making contact with Felix stomach in the process,

Which was feeling really hot and tense for Felix, he didn't know what to expect or do, he had been top but only for girls, what will he do for a guy??

"Hm.. Hyunjin stop for a sec-" Then Hyunjin switched to Felix's neck and kissed it.. licking every nook and cranny all around which made Felix lose his mind, groaning unintentionally,

"Hm.. I-I don't know what to do.." Hyunjin smirked in between his little kisses and turned back to face him, "I'll teach you, ok baby?"

Felix gulped and blushed even more, did he just call him baby???

"Still wanna see my piercings?~" he laughed off cutely, Felix nodded his head, kind of excited but nervous, Hyunjin took his hoodie of and was left with a white, tight shirt on,

You could already see the piercings poking out through the shirt which Felix so desperately wanted to touch... and do many more.

Hyunjin put his own both hands underneath his shirt, playing with his nipples right infornt of Felix's face, Moaning and sighing as he twisted and pulled at it, bitting his lips all while looking directly at Felix

But the males eyes widened at such shock, at such confidence, at such sexiness, he wanted to touch him, he needed to but he enjoyed Hyunjin playing with himself also.

"Hmmm fuck.. agh~" Then he pushed the top up which hung above his chest whixh revelaed his sweaty, red, swollen nipples with silver piercings through them, Felix wrapped his rams around his waist and pulled him close,

Looking up at Hyunjin, "can I?" Hyunjin smiled while furrowing his eyebrows innocently, "do what baby? Hm?~" he then ruffled Felix's hair playfully.

"Suck them?" He then placed his Chin in between his breasts and looked up at him, desperate.

"Go ahead." Felix then licked a strip up his chest, moving to his left nipple, swirling his tongue over the swollen nipple, flicking his tongue back and forth above the piercing which made Hyunjin kinda sensitive.

"Hmm.. agh.. F-Felix.." he continued playing with Felix's hair as he continued devouring one breast and played with the other with his other free hand, while the other Still wrapped around his waist tightly.

"You taste so good.. fuck.." Hyunjin bit his lips smirking, "is it good baby?" "Yes.."

Felix then Switches from one to another and did the exact same, He bit it and left a bite mark, causing Hyunjin to wince.

"S-slow down.. Felix?.." Felix ignored him as he was basically lost in his own world, how can something this good be handed to him like it was nothing??

He felt everything he had ever been given, he probably took it for granted..

Felix then pulled back and twisted his buds, making Hyunjin moan even louder, "oh Felix.. oh my god.."

"My name suits your dictionary perfectly" "shut up" Hyunjin laughed, still whining.

Then Hyunjin grabbed his wrist, whixh confused Felix, "what's wrong? Did I do something wrong?"

"Nope. Just don't wanna do this anymore." He smiled then pulled the shirt back down but spit formed a circle around his nipples as, you know- Felix coated them with his mouth.

"God that looks even more hot-" He said as he placed his both hands on Hyunjins covered chest. Hyunjin looked down and back at Felix.

"Do you like em that much? Because later on I can show you them again?-"

"PLEASE DO!" Hyunjin jumped, He was glad Felix was enjoying himself with his body, "ok,ok I will, but right now- I wanna watch a movie."

He grabbed his hoodie again and put it back on. He cuddled up onto Felix's chest and grabbed the Tv remote, Felix loved this new routine now.