🔞"shit..."🥵

The table was rocking against the wall at a quickening pace. Hyunjin was thrusting into Felix with his member quite harshly but Felix somehow loved that pain that Hyunjin was giving him, pain of pleasure.

"Hmph.. ah- fuck.." Felix said while hitting his lips. Hyunjin smirked. "You fucking like that huh? Me pounding into your worthless ass hole?" Felix rolled his eyes, of course he was

Acting like the shit since Felix was getting dominated by some 'rich kid'. He wasn't exactly complaining about the sex tho...

Felix rocked his hips forwards,keeping his hands sturdy on the edge of the wooden table. "G-go faster Hyunjin" Hyunjin ignored him. "Stop being a dick and go faster!!" Felix said hitting him.

Hyunjin laughed. "I love playing with you" then Hyunjin lifted Felix by his thighs once more and laid him on the bed.

Felix took his shirt off. "You've done this before haven't you?" Hyunjin questioned him. "Shut up" was all Felix said as he reconnected their lips. He grabbed the sides of Hyunjins neck while Hyunjin

Grabbed his waist,massaging it. Then the older Went down down to kiss Felix's neck which was absolute bliss for the bottom.

Something Hyunjin did randomly turned him on, he didn't know why his body liked his touches so much!?

Hyunjin licked a strip up his neck,coating the dark purple hickeys with saliva while also leaving bite visible marks.

Felix loved the pain, he groaned each time he would bite his neck,at one point;he even started to bleed.

Then Hyunjin pulled back and put his tip in his hole. Felix arched his back by so much sensitivity that was sending shock waves throughout his body.

"You seemed to handle this dick not more than 5 minutes ago yet your already sensitive, pathetic."

Hyunjin said quite sternly. "Tch" was all Felix said in response. "You wanna have an attitude? I'll show you what happens to brats that get cocky." Then that's when he pushed his left thigh back and thrusted into him,

Causing him to scream SO loud.

My Felix then quickly covered his mouth with both hands, scared someone might've heard.

"Shh. Stop being so fucking loud." Hyunjin said sighing as he was annoyed. Felix gave him an evil glare.

He then flipped Hyunjin over, sat on his lap and put his hands on Hyunjins knees behind him. "I thought you wanted to make me scream your name? Let's not back down already Hm?" Felix said seductively.

He then started to grind forwards on Hyunjins member, making the male underneath Felix groan out of pleasure.

"Fuck felix..." Felix then started to bounce on it, moving up and down quickening his pace as he wanted to reach his climax soon.

"Ah.. ah shit, Hm..." Felix was enjoying it too much. His eyes gave up staying open, mouth hung open with his tongue sticking out,head tilted up.

"Your such a whore you know that?" Hyunjin said as he grabbed his waist,squeezing it. "You love that, don't fucking deny that." Felix said as he looked down at him, Smiling so sly. Hyunjin already got bored of the position they were in

So he flipped them back to where they were originally which startled Felix, "I was NEARLY close Hyunjin what the fuck?"

Hyunjin ignored his whines and thrusted in him himself,going faster at that rate. "Ah! Ah! Hyunjin Slow down!?"

The sight of Felix was to die for, Hyunjin thought he did look like the biggest slut he has ever encountered,begging for his cock so badly.

Then Felix's phone Rang, they both looked at the phone wondering who's calling them at this time and it was Felix's mom. "I-ts my m-mom! Lemme answer-"

Felix tried reaching for the phone but Hyunjin picked it up instead and answered the call. Felix was livid,why would he do that?

"Hi Lix!" "Oh hi Mrs Lee" "uh who is this? Where's my Lix?" "Oh where are my manners? It's Hyunjin, Hwang Hyunjin." Then Hyunjin looked down at Felix smirking at him.

Felix was mouthing to him to just end the call if he wouldn't pass Felix his phone back but the stubborn name didn't listen. "How are you anyways Mrs Lee?"

And then Hyunjin thrusted into Felix causing him to yelp really loudly by accident. "What was that??"

"Oh it was just Felix" then Hyunjin thrusted in him again but, harder.

Tears formed into Felix's eyes and he covered his mouth as Hyunjin started to shove his dick in repeatedly , nonstop, really hard as he was talking

To his literal mother on the phone which was so, exhilarating for Felix?

"Could I speak to him?" "Oh you wanna speak to Felix?" Then Felix widened his eyes at the thought of talking to his mom while literally getting pounded in the ass by Hwang Hyunjin himself.

He shook his head no but Hyunjin placed the phone next to his ear. "H-hel-lo?.." Felix tried saying as best as he could while Hyunjin kept thrusting into him.

"I hope your alright sweetheart! Tell know i miss him aswell and Liv!" I-I will mom!-" then Felix grabbed the phone and ended it.

"Your face! My god!" "Shut up and carry on." "With pleasure"

Then Hyunjin increased his speed, Felix covered his eyes with his arm while the other was beside his head,

Hyunjin liked how his walks clenched around his shaft, it was a sensational feeling. Hyunjin then hit a bundle of nerves that sent Felix off into a dream world.

"AGH! FUCK!"

Felix screamed out. "So I hit your g-spot huh? It wasn't that hard to find-" then he kept abusing that spot all over again.

At that point it was too much for Felix. He was sobbing so much, his face red as ever. "S-stop! Just stop I can't take it!"

Hyunjin then leaned down to kiss as lovingly and as caring as he could be to calm him down. Felix reciprocated back, running his fingers through his long silky black hair.

Hyunjin then hit his prostate and cummed. "Shit I'm cumming aswell-"
And then Felix cummed all over his stomach. Hyunjin continued fucking his hole to ride out his m high which he was quickly chasing again.

"Please no! No!" Felix tried grabbed his hands to take them off his waist but Hyunjin grabbed his wrists and pinned them either side of Felix's head on the bed. Felix's legs

Twitched indicating he was cumming again, "I'm Cumming again Felix, fuuuck-" then he did one last thrust,causing Felix to Tense his body.

He then pulled out and watched as his cum oozed out his red, ruined hole. Felix's bangs were sweaty and covering his eyes as his chest was rising up and down, catching his breath.

"Wow... that was uhm-"

"yeah..."

Spiceaaaaaay😍