💗oh wow..💕

Leeknow was over at Hyunjins House. "Dude do you like my brother?" Hyunjin froze. "What?"

"Did you fuck my brothers?" "Bro those are both completely different ques-" Leeknow gave him a look, crossing his arms.

"Fucks sake- fine. We fucked but it doesn't mean I like him, god.." Hyunjin continued scrolling on his phone. "Bro you don't bang someone unless you have a good reason to"

Leeknow spoke abruptly. Hyunjin couldn't exactly tell him the reason they had sex was just because Felix was wearing lingerie?

"I-I can't remember-" Leeknow rolled his eyes, "whatever you say dude but if you do that again, I'll kill you"

"Yeah right-" as soon as Hyunjin looked up, he was met face to face with a cold ass facial expression, indicating he wasn't messing around with him.

"O-ok.. fine.." Hyunjin got worried.

But Hyunjin kinda wanted to see him again.. he wasn't sure what this weird feeling was but he just wanted to be with him, physically.

Next day...

Hyunjin heard his doorbell ring, he got up from his couch and went to answer it, he opened the door and saw Felix standing there, panting as if he ran 100 miles all in one go.

"Felix??-" then the boy was cut off by Felix grabbing his face and kissing him. Hyunjin Widened his eyes and stared at his and Felix's lips In contact.

"Hm?!-" Felix then moved one hand to Hyunjins waist, put Hyunnin off gaurd. "Fe- I-" Hyunjin struggled to speak out words.

Felix pulled back -finally- and looked at him, just looking into his eyes.

"W-what the fuck??" Hyunjin furrowed his eyebrows angrily, "I'm sorry but- I can't stop thinking about you Hyunjin!" Hyunjin could tell he was desperate in his truth.

He sighed. "We can't be together, you do know that right?" Hyunjin then cupped his cheeks and smiled warmly, "but I do like you Felix."

Felix smiled back, they then embraced a hug, Hyunjins arms around his neck, Felix's arms wrapped around his waist.

"Wanna come in?" Hyunjin said slightly pulling back from the hug. "I would love to" they smiled greatly at each other. Felix closed the door behind him and took his shoes off.

He followed Hyunjin to the couch and stood there. "Uhm.. where should I uhm, sit?" He scratched his neck nervously.

"Right here, next to me" The Hyung said while patting a spot for him to sit. Felix obeyed and sat on the couch but not as close as Hyunjin wanted him to.

"Oh- you know you can sit closer to me?" Hyunjin siad while laughing, "shit- sorry." "Nah it's ok" then Felix moved a lot more closer to him.

"S-so.." "hm, so?" Felix looked at him, "I like your eyebrow piercing" Hyunjin turned to face him, "oh thanks! I've got other ones aswell."

"Oh! Where?" Hyunjin smirked, he leaned close to him and whispered in his ear:
"on my nipples"

Felix blushed as the words slid of Hyunjins mouth, "w-what?" Felix was shocked, how could he have not noticed? I mean when they had sex, Hyunjin didn't take his shirt off at all so maybe that cousin be why?

Hyunjin then moved from his ear to infront of Felix, "wanna see 'em?~" he said whispering.

Felix was too sexually distraught, he couldn't tell what was happening right now, was Hyunjin the top or not?!?

"HYUNJIN?!" Hyunjin moved back, surprised, "uhm yeah?" "Are you top or bottom?" Hyunjin looked stunned, he looked to the side for a moment.

"Uhm why?" Felix clenched his fist's nervously. "B-because.." Hyunjin cocked an eyebrow up and waited for a response.

"Because.. I wanna.." Hyunjin smirked, "you wanna fuck me?.." Hyunjin said laughing cutely.

Hyunjin had taken the words right out of his mouth in that moment.. he didn't think he could be pleasured enough with being a bottom so Felix wanted to switch for a permanent change.

"Yeah.. I do Hyunjin." Hyunjin then tilted Head back, laughing so attractively, which turned Felix on a little.

"So.. you wanna be top for a change and fuck me?" "W-well, not just for a "change" maybe like.. permanently?.."

"Ok"

"Huh? Ok? That's all you gotta say??" "Well, I enjoyed being top but I'm usually a bottom soooo.." Felix was shocked, he opens his mouth into an "O" shape and gasped, "YOU? BOTTOM?"

"Yeah?" Hyunjin questioned, "wow, I didn't expect that.." Hyunjin smiled, placed his index finger underneath Felix's chin, lifting to kiss him.

"Don't worry.. I'll let you have your way from now on Felix, hm?.."