🥲...awkward..

Ever since that had happened, Hyunjin and Felix kinda distanced themselves away from each other, the trip lasted for another 3 weeks and it was time to go home.

They arrived in their town and went their separate ways.

"Sooo, did anyone have fun on the trip?!" Han said all bubbly. "I mean, I guess saur..."

Felix said replying back, he didn't forget what had happened and kinda wanted to forget it. "I had sooo much fun!!" Olivia said in response.

"Well I gotta get home now,taxis here, seeya guys!" Han said as he waved them by. "I'm gonna walk since the station ain't far from my house, bye guys." Seungmin then hugged Felix and waved the others bye.

"Mom and dad are picking us up." Lee know said so they were aware. "Oh alright." Felix said but dozing off, he was tired from that trip home.

[Half an hour later they are home]

"Ugh! I'm going straight to bed, GOODNIGHT." Olivia said sounding annoyed by being so tired. "I'm gonna go too..." Felix said walking up the stairs after his sister.

"Guys it's literally half 7...?"

Felix layer in his bed, thinking if the events that had happened. "God I'm an idiot!" Then he grabbed his pillow and shoved it in his blushing red face.

He sighed as he brought his head up and placed his chin on top of the pillow,still cuddling it.

"Do I like...

Hyunjin?"