🎉last day of school!🥳

"Finally! Last day of fucking school!"
Han shouted out, Seungmin was merely smiling at Han and Felix being overly happy. "I know right!? Finally, not seeing Hyunjins face for a while ass 6 weeks will be AMAZING!" "Uh Felix are you forgetting about how your gonna have to work with him on the trip?"

"Oh fuck me! I fucking forgot ugh!" Then Felix then face palmed himself clearly annoyed. Hyunjin and his other popular friend both pushed past them 3 causing Felix and Seungmin to Fall into the lockers while Leeknow walked up to Han.

Felix looked up at Hyunjin angrily and started to approach him. "F-Felix what are you doing?!" Han tried restraining him but the bundle of sunshine is stronger than you think.

Leeknow pulled Han back, "just let him, he will learn when he gets into trouble again."  Felix grabbed his shoulder causing Hyunjin to spin around and get slammed into the lockers.

"What the fuck?" He said confused. Felix looked up at him, furrowing his eyebrows, feeling a wave of anger rush through him. "I'm am tired of your rich boy shit. Give others respect otherwise they will beat your ass!"  "What? As in you?"  Felix smirked and looked down. His hands beside Hyunjins head,palms down on the locker turning veiny and red.

"I'm waiting princess" he said with an ice cold face,as he leaned in closer to the youngers face, noses NEARLY touching. Felix restrained him self from nearly punching him and banged his hands on the locker and walked away pissed off.

"Do you genuinely have to be like that?" Seungmin said folding his arms. "Nobody asked you?" "Hey!" Han shouted out. He looked at Lee know who looked at him back, expecting for his boyfriend to back him up and set his friend straight.

"I'm sorry, you know how Hyunjins like. I'll TRY and tell him to,you know, be nicer and shit"

Han wasn't very pleased with that answer but atleast he was willing to try.

They both smiled at each other and hugged one an other. "Hey a room mate" Seungmin said walking off.

"Bye!" Han waved at his boyfriend and chased after Seungmin. Lee know smiles knowing he was more than lucky to be with Han. He turned around and saw Hyunjin was already Gone. "This dick head..."

Felix went to the bathroom and placed his hands beside the sink and looked at his face. He noticed he had a random bruise on his neck.

"For fucks sake." He tilted his head back and inspected it out by prodding and running his finger tip on the bruise.

He then heard someone enter,he paid no attention to that student so he carried on doing whatever he was doing.

"Someone gave you a hickey?" Felix turned around confused and saw it was Hyunjin and that he had followed him.

"What do you want?"  "Jesus who's been up your ass lately?"  Felix ignored the taller boy and carried on checking the bruise out.

"Who gave you that bruise? Because I don't remember punching you in the neck?" Hyunjin said laughing. "Can you just fuck off?!" Felix said as he turned around, clearly frustrated.  He un buttoned his shirt and took his tie off to have proper access.

Hyunjin then walked behind him. Felix could sense he was right there. "Your checking it out wrong" "i didn't ask you for yo-" then suddenly Hyunjin had grabbed his neck and squeezed the bruise.

"Hyunjin what are you doing??"  "Your supposed to check if it bleeds or not?" Then Hyunjin grabbed his chin and lifted it in the mirror to show Felix that it indeed it was bleeding and it wasn't a normal Bruise.

"Hsss! Agh, shit!" Felix then covered it with his hand. Hyunjin backed away from him. "I don't wanna keep fighting you Felix. I've realised there are better ways then to using my fists to speak to me. Felix lifted an eyebrow in the mirror and turned to face the male again.

"You what?"  "But it doesn't mean I like you tho. I still hate the living hell out of you." Felix rolled his eyes and rummaged through his pocket for a plaster.

"I don't care, I have bigger problems in life then to listen to what you have to say about our daily 'interactions' mate"

Hyunjin smiled. He walked out the bathroom with his hands in his Pocket . Felix put the plaster on his neck and grabbed his tie.

He came out the bathroom and decide to walk home him self.

As soon as he arrived home he heard noises coming from upstairs, "know? You there?" He didn't get a reply. He went upstairs and put his ear next to the Lee knows door.

It sounded like, someone was in pain. "The fuck?.." That's when he heard a scream and then immediately flung the door open,  "ARE YOU HAVING SEX?-"

and saw that He and Han were...

Patching each other up.

Han and Lee know looked at each other than back at Felix, "what??"

"Oh erm you guys are-" "what did you think we were doing?" Han said Golding his arms.

"I er, haha! Uhm." Felix scratched his head awkaward lay then Han sighed rolling his eyes. "Yes. we were kissing then leeknow tripped on a book in the living room and fell into me. I grazed ny backs ms he grazed his knee, no big deal"

"Ah right... so uhm was that you that screamed?" "What? Fuck no. It was that baby over there." "That alcohol hurt like a bitch!" Han laughed at Lee know and cupped his cheeks then gave him a kiss.

"Yeah that's my cue to leave..." he walked past Olivia's room and greeted her. "Hi Felix!"  "Hi Liv!"
He went and sat on her bed and hugged her. "I can't wait for you to be leading my year group!"  "Yeah me neither." He said sarcastically. "I'm sorry? Did I annoy you or?" "No! You could never annoy me Liv!, Lee know for sure tho."

She laughed and rested her head on his shoulder. "I don't like when you keep getting in trouble bc of that Yeonjun guy" "Hyunjin" "oh whatever the fuck his name is!"

Felix laughed at that. "Just promise me you won't fight with him on this trip next week." Felix stayed silent.

"Felix?"  "Oh yeah sorry. I'll try, for you." He then looked at her and smiled then kissed her head. "Love you Liv" "love you too" she said as she hugged him.

Awh this relationship with his sister is so sweet and wholesome.