28

“Uuht…”

Angelica’s shoulders trembled as she helplessly entrusted her hand to Raniero without hesitation. As his lips moved slowly forward, she was very bothered by the sound of the bathtub filling up with water and the footsteps of the attendants though she couldn’t take her eyes off him.

Raniero’s lips were red, slightly wet, and shiny.

It was the ring finger of her left hand that Raniero was obsessively trying to consume. When he leisurely lowered his eyes and gazed at Angelica’s hand, the wedding ring struck his front teeth.

Swallowing his saliva, he held her finger in his mouth as the pressure on her fingers shook her shoulders.

Seeing that, he laughed with her fingers still in his mouth as if he hadn’t done anything yet. Turning his head slightly, Raniero bit deeper while intertwining with the tip of his tongue before he could hear a moan resembling a cry escaping from her mouth.

“Stop, stop…”

He really stopped.

Angelica quickly pulled her hand out of Raniero’s mouth and hid it behind her, but feeling a strange sensation, she rubbed her moist fingers with her thumb over and over again. While she was distracted for a moment, it seemed that there were only two of them in the steamy bathroom from inside the bathtub.

“Come here.”

Taking his shoes off first, he then untied his shirt as well.

Perhaps it was intentional or not, the light in the bathroom was dim. In the dim light, Angelica gazed at his perfectly sculpted chest, a few scars engraved over it.

She also carefully took off her shoes.

He enjoyed watching her lay her shoes neatly on one side.

The bathtub was large and deep, so it looked more like a swimming pool than a bathtub to her. In addition, the shape of the deep-cut* the bathtub also contributed to that impression. It seemed that such a structure wasn’t possible as it was semi-circular.
[ T/N: It’s like a ‘step-in’ bathtub! A portion of the sidewall of an existing bathtub is removed, and a watertight composite insert cap is placed over the cut-out. ]

Angelica slowly lifted her toes and dabbed them in the bathwater. She then stepped back like a cat that had stepped on chestnuts.

“It’s…hot.”

Something sounded strange about her words somehow.

“It’ll cool down soon.”

“The water…”

Trying to refute it involuntarily, Angelica suddenly realized who the person in front of her was and bit her mouth. Still, even though she didn’t finish her words, Raniero could clearly see what she wanted to say because there was too much water, so it would take a long time to cool down.