The Honeymoon

Steve was upstairs still packing from their honeymoon. He knew that he should have finished it and just had the car completely packed before the wedding. He sighed and finally shut the last suitcase. They were going to be gone for two weeks before coming back, so he knew that Aria needed a lot of clothes. They were going to Japan for their honeymoon, it was somewhere that Aria had always wanted to go. 

He put the last suitcase by the door as Aria entered the room with a smile. She had on her bathroom and wasn't ready to go even though the plane was leaving in an hour. He was happy that she had changed out of the dress, but he looked at her and told her to hurry up so they could leave on time. 

Aria smiled as she wrapped her arms around his neck, gently pushing him towards the bed. She bit her lip as she felt the bed hit her knees. She hopped up and quickly wrapped her legs around him, causing him to fall to the bed. 

"Jarvis, shut and lock the door please?" Aria asked. 

"Yes ma'am." Jarvis said, closing and locking the door. 

"Babe, the plane is leaving soon." Steve said, his hands going to Arias waist. 

"My love, what is my last name?" she asked him, leaning down and nipping his neck. 

"Stark?" he said, his breath catching in his throat. 

"Exactly, we can leave at any time." she purred in his ear. 

She slowly slid his shirt up, dragging her nails right behind her as she did. When it got up to his head she took it off him and smiled, biting his lip. He let out a soft growl as he flipped them over and used his shirt to cover her eyes. 

"You are such a little tease you know that?" he growled into her ear, gently sucking on her neck. 

He sat up and ripped open her bathrobe wanting to see what she was hiding underneath. He realized the mistake he made when he opened it to be greeted by almost nothing. She was wearing a red lingerie piece that he had never seen before. His face showed Aria everything she needed to know. 

She leaned up, pulling him back down on top of her. She started kissing him, her nails digging into his back as he slowly started running his hands up and down her body. His fingers dragging across her bare hip and sides, across the fabric that barely covered her breasts. He used his finger to slide the fabric down on one side, slowly exposing her breast to the cold air between them. He smirked as he went down and slowly started to kiss around her nipple, the warm breath mixing with the cold air making her nipple more erect. 

She took in a deep breath, her body becoming warm at the feeling of each breath. He pulled down the other side, his fingers twisting her other nipple between. His kisses turned to sucking as he took her nipple fully into her mouth, his other hand raising to her neck and cupping it. 

Aria could feel her panties becoming wet, she wanted him to fuck her so badly. They had been holding out for a week now, saying how much better it would be to not do anything till they were married. She hated it, but agreed to make him happy. He had originally wanted to wait in Japan, but this made him realize how much he missed being inside her. 

"This thing is in the way." he said, pulling at the little piece of fabric that was blocking him from having any fun.

"No it's not." she purred. 

She took his hand and moved it down her body to the little slit that left her completely exposed. He grinned and evil grin, slowly inserting his fingers into her and feeling her juices that were pouring out of her. He pulled his hand out and brought it up to his mouth, sucking her juices off his fingers. She was so sweet, like she always had been.