Chapter - 1

Title - When you save a stranger not knowing he is the most dangerous Mafia of the country...

Written by pjmx.yn on Instagram.com

Author Pov
Yn took a deep breath and finally walked down the dark alley. Now why is she taking a dark alley is the main question right? So let me make it clear to you Yn got off late from her work and here she is taking a short cut from the dark alley.

As she walked down the alley. She clutched on her bag as she was very scared. As she was walking she heard some heavy groans coming from the left side.

She looked towards her left and saw a man laying down his upper body covered with blood. Yn gasped and ran towards him. She kneeled in front of him.

"Oh my god!" She exclaimed and touched his face. "What happened to you?" She asked, she was panicking as she didn't know what to do. "Someone stabbed me." The man said and groaned in pain. "Let me calm the ambulance." She said and removed her phone from her bag. As she was about to call the guy snatched her phone. "Do not call the ambulance." He said and grinned his teeth. "Then what should I do? You will die because of the blood over flow." She said with a worried look on her face.

The guy chuckled "Just leave I don't care." He said in a cold tone. "Shut up I can't leave you like this here I am taking you to my house my sister is a nurse and she taught me how to treat such wounds." She was explaining him. "Are you sure you will save me? From your talks it feels like we will reach your home tomorrow." He said as Yn's eye grew wide. "Yahh so rude ok." Yn helped the guy stand and she then helped him walk. The guy kept on groaning from the pain. Yn felt really bad seeing him in this state.

Finally they reached home. Yn helped him lay down on the couch. She ran to her bedroom and came back with a first aid box. She sat beside him on the couch.

"Can I clean your wounds?" She asked. The guy let out a sigh. "Why do you always ask unwanted questions? Obviously clean my wounds what more are we suppose to do?" He said and closed his eyes. Yn's facial expression changed into embarrassing one.

"Yah don't be so rude." She exclaimed "Stop acting dumb." He said and looked at her. "You know what never mind I will just do my work." She said and he laughed "ah finally you remembered what are we here for." He said Yn nodded and started doing her work. Yn lifted his shirt up and saw a gun so she quickly pulled down the shirt again. The guy chuckled at her reaction when she saw the gun. "Why do you have a gun?" She asked nervously "Did you ever see a Mafia without a gun?" He asked Yn started sweating hearing him say that "Yo.u..ar..e-" before she could complete her sentence "Yes I am now clean the wounds it's hurting a lot." He said and let out another grain. Yn nodded and again lifted his shirt up. She slowly removed the gun which was tucked in his pants near his waist.

The wound was quite large. Yn took the cotton from the box and applied some dettol on his and applied on his wounds making him hiss from the burning sensation.

"I am sorry just bare a little bit more." She said in a soft tone as he nodded. "Here hold on to my hand squeeze it when ever you feel the pain." She said and gave him her hand he held to her hand as she again started cleaning the wounds. He squeezed her hand 8-9 times due to immense pain.

Finally she was done she took out some bandages and applied it there. "Done." She said with a bright smile on her face. "Can you give me your phone I need to call my friend and inform him that I am safe." He asked as Yn nodded and handed him her phone. "You make a call till then I will bring some fresh clothes for you." She and walked away.

Soon enough she came back "Hey" she said grabbing his attention. He raised his eye brow indicating as "what" she nervously stood there "can we like go in the room as I need to wipe your body with wet towel?" She asked and he chuckled at her silliness.

Yn walked near him and supported him in standing up. They walked in the room. As he walked in the room the strong vanilla scent hit his nostrils. Yn helped him in laying down. "Remove your pants." She said as the male's eyes grew wide. Shit that sounds dirty Yn thought. "I meant that you need to remove your pants so that I can wipe your legs cuz they are covered in dirt and blood." She said being all embarrassed.

"Are you for real?" He asked as she nodded. "I might have to remind you that I can't bend so you need to do it." He said casually making Yn choke on her saliva. "How can-" he cut her off "If you can't to it then leave it my men will come tomorrow to take me back home." He said Yn let out a heavy sigh.

"No way I can not leave you like this." She said "Then what are you gonna do about it?" He asked in a cold tone making her shiver. "I..wi..ll d..o..it" she said while stuttering. "Ok fast I need to sleep soon as my beauty sleep is very important." He said "is he dumb or what?" Yn thought to herself.

"I am gonna close my eyes." She said as he nodded with a smirk on his face. She closed her eyes and removed his pants leaving him just in his boxer. She looked towards her left where she kept a bowl of water and a towel. She slowly started with wiping his first face then his hands then his chest back and stomach and finally his legs.

She picked up a T-shirt and helped him wear it. "Can you lift your waist up a little?" She asked because she was helping him wear the shorts. The guy nodded and lift his waist Yn slides the shorts up.

"Done I will bring some food and pain killers for you." She said and walked outside grabbing the dirty clothes and the bowl out with her.

Soon after 15 minutes Yn entered the room and placed the tray of food and medicine on the side table. She then helped the guy sit up straight and placed a pillow behind his back. "Should I feed you?" She asked "My hands are good." He said in a strict tone. "Oh I am sorry." She said and was about to go when he said "Now feed me." She started feeding him soon enough the the bowl of food was done she handed him the pain killer and water. The guy gulped it down. "At least thank me." She mumbled the guy heard it and let out a bitter chuckle. "Why should I? He asked "cuz I saved you." She said softly looking in his eyes. "DID I FVCKING ASK YOU TO SAVE YOU COULD HAVE LEFT ME THERE TO DIE." He bursted out on her making the poor girl flinch real hard. "I am sorry" she mumbled and picked up the bowl and tray from the side table.

Before walking out "Good night." She mumbled and place a blanket on him. And walked out with a sad look on her face.

Part 1 Ended
To be continued....
Thanks for reading ~ ⭐️