Chapter - 2

Title - When you save a stranger not knowing he is the most dangerous Mafia of the country...

Written by pjmx.yn on Instagram.com

Author Pov
Yn woke up with a back pain she stood up and stretched a little cuz her back was paining. She had to sleep on the couch as that Mafia guy was sleeping on her bed. She walked in her room to check up on that Mafia guy while rubbing her eyes. She saw the room was empty no one was there she checked everywhere but he was no where to be seen.

Finally she walked in the kitchen to make something but she found a letter there which said.

Hey Yn,
Thank you so much for taking care of me yesterday I am sorry I brusted out on you. And do not try to find me. I made breakfast for you and left some money in the first drawer of your bed's side table.
-Kthv

"What does this Mafia thinks about himself? Why will I find a stupid Mafia I don't wanna die young! And plus does he thinks I am poor that he freaking left money?" Yn kept on blabbering to herself as she was frustrated.

- Evening 5:30pm
Yn was walking down the beautiful street of Seoul. She was looking at the beautiful cafés when she bumped into a well built chest. She was about to fall but the guy held her by her waist Yn kept her both the hands on his shoulder in a reflex.

"I am so sorry." She said as the guy nodded. But the thing he did next shocked her. He removed a handkerchief from his pocket and stuffed it on her face. "Wha-" from she could even complete her sentence she fell but he again catched her and picked her up in a bridal style and took her towards his car.

He laid her on the back seat on sat on the driver seat and started driving towards his mansion.

- Taehyung Pov
I woke up with a little pain in the left side of abdomen. I groaned and walked out of the room and saw Yn sleeping on the couch I walked near her. She looks so beautiful I thought to myself. I saw a notepad and a pen kept on the table I picked it up and wrote a small note for her placed it on the kitchen counter and left the house.

I walked towards the CVS store. After reaching there I saw a girl near the billing area I walked near her. And asked her if she could lend me her phone because I forgot my phone at home. She nodded and handed me her phone. I quickly called my driver and gave him my address.

I thanked and returned the phone back to that girl saw I was about to walk out "Excuse me." The girl said stopping me on my track "can I have your number please?" She asked shoving her phoen near me. "No thanks." I said and walked out of the CVS.

I saw my driver there I sat in my car and told the driver to take me to my mansion. As I reached my Mansion my bodyguards came to give me support to walk. I entered the living room with 2 guards helping me. "Taehyung-ah" Namjoon Hyung Said and came near me. He checked me head to toe and finally he lifted my T-Shirt up and saw the wound he gasped as other members attention was caught my him they also gasped. "Taehyung how many times do I have to remind you to take your bodyguards with you?" Jin Hyung started yelling at me. "Hyung please not now." I said making him angry. "Where were you whole night?" He asked. "At Yn's house." I said "Yn who?" Jimin asked.

I stared explaining the whole thing and showed them her Instagram account on Namjoon Hyung's one as I saw her use this account yesterday after dinner.

"So do you like her?" Jungkook asked. "No I don't like her plus you all know very well that I don't believe in love and all so stop it." I said making them nod. "I am going to have some rest guys." I said and walked upstairs to my room.

I laid on the bed and thought about the question Jungkook asked me. "Do I like her?" I guess I do but u can't do anything about it. Because I am a Mafia and she is a common person no way we could be together.

What the hell am I even thinking? I am feeling so guilty why did I shout at her yesterday? Because they are many problems times will bring out the answers.

- Evening 4:30 pm
I walked in my office room. I sat on my seat and called my special bodyguards in. "Good Evening Master Kim." The bodyguards said and bowed to me. "Go and tell the special agents to find the information of Choi Yn." I said as the bowed and walked out.

Yes! I wanna know a little but more about her. I find her interesting. But I am very sure that I won't fall for her. Even If I do I can't do anything rather than distancing myself from her. My Mafia world is really dark I can't bring an Angel here and trap her.

She is an Angel I can't cut her wings and trap her here in my devil world. As I was busy in my own thoughts there was a knock on the door. "Come in."
I said as the agents came in bowing to me.

"Master Kim this is all the information about Choi Yn." He said and kept the laptop in front of me. "Uh no don't you dare call her by her name only I can. And make sure to tell this to everyone." I said as the agents nodded. "Call her princess Kim." I said what is happening to me? What the hell am I even saying?

"Master Kim but there is one problem." The agent said making me raise one eyebrow. "What?" I asked. "She has been kidnapped." He said making me shock I stood up from my seat. "What do you mean?" I asked as the agent took a step near my table and displayed Yn's phone location. "Look Master Kim at exactly 5:30pm she entered this cafe but she didn't go she went to the abandoned Mansion near the old highway." He said making me freak out.

Why am I freaking out? Am I falling for her? No no "Master Kim you know that area comes under gangster and Princess Kim's history is clear this looks very fishy." He said as I nodded and told him to leave the room.

What is happening to me? I couldn't understand myself. Am I falling for her? I kept on asking this question to myself again and again.

I quickly ran to my room and got ready for going to take my princess back. I told the my agent to track her location and get some bodyguards ready.

Without informing to my Hyungs I left the house. Driving at 240km/hr I didn't care about anything there was only one thing going in my mind and that was to save her.

We all reached the Mansion but before reaching the Mansion I made a plan with my bodyguards. I singled some bodyguards to enter the Mansion from the back door and asked some to enter from the rooftop.

As the bodyguards took their plays in the Mansion. I soon walked towards the front door and saw the door was slightly open. I frowned and entered the Mansion with gun on my hand.

I started searching everywhere. Finally I entered a room and saw a girl sleeping on the bed her body covered with duvet. I walked near her and saw dried tears on her red cheeks making me clench my jaw.

I removed the duvet from her as she shivered feeling the cold breeze hit her body and she woke up "You" that's the first word she said after waking up. "YOU KIDNAPPED ME OMG!" She yelled wait why does she sound so excited? "I did not kidnap you I am here to take you back to your home." I said and picked her up as she had some wounds on her left leg. I walked with her in my arms.

All the bodyguards soon surrounded me and walked till my car. One of my bodyguard opened the car door I placed her on the backseat and sat beside her.

She looked so confused. Damn I know how many questions she wanted to ask me but kept quite.
"You have any questions?" I asked her as she nodded. "Ask then." I said "Ok so first of all.."

Part 2 Ended
To be continued....
Thanks for reading ~ ⭐️