Chapter - 4

Title - When you save a stranger not knowing he is the most dangerous Mafia of the country...

Written by pjmx.yn on Instagram.com

Taehyung Pov
It's been a month since Yn is living with me. She started working as my P.A and I am very impressed with her work. She is a very dedicated and hardworking woman.

She even takes care of me. Like checking up on me from time to time if I had my meals or not and Hyungs are saying that they are seeing some good changes in me because of Yn.

But last week my company got a collaboration invite from "J.W Enterprise" and because that's one of the biggest company in Seoul so that's I accepted their invite.

But little did I know that the CEO of that company "Jeon Wonwoo" was Yn's childhood best friend and since the time he entered my company Yn is totally attached to him.

Nowadays she even comes home very late too. Which makes me little extra worried about her.

-12:52 am
Author Pov

The front door opened as the tired girl entered the living room. She place herself on the couch and threw her head back as she was very tired and sleepy. Hearing some sound coming from downstairs Taehyung ran downstairs to see who is it. He saw Yn on the couch he went near her "Where were you it's 1am." He questioned making her open her eyes lazily she looked at him "None of your concern" she said and lazily got up to go to her room. "Yn I am talking to you where are you going?" He asked while pulling her back by her hand. "I am going to sleep I am tired" She said. "But I am talking to you Yn." He said "So we can talk about this tomorrow too why now?" She asked while tying her open silky hair in a bun.

"Look Yn you are living in my house and there are some rules and regulations of my house." He said in a strict tone "Look Taehyung first of all I never wanted to live here but you dragged me and when I agreed to live with you. You are putting some stupid rules on me? That's not done." She said making him grind his teeth. "Look Yn I Care about you that's why I am telling you this." He said in a soft tone "Did I ask you too? You caged me in this house is this your care Kim Taehyung if it is then I don't want it." She said.

"Listen Yn-" He was about to say something but Yn cut him off mid sentence. "NO TAEHYUNG I DONT UNDERSTAND YOU! Why are you making my life hell!?? First you removed me from my job. Then you caged me in this house. 24/7 I need to be with you what's this behaviour I don't understand just because I saved your life you are gonna reward me like this SERIOUSLY?" She asked making him lower his head. He didn't know how to answer her.

"Look you don't even have any answer I am going to my room and I hope you I will stop bothering me and putting your nose in my work." She said and walked upstairs. Taehyung was left alone in the living room he slowly took a seat on the couch and held his head in pain.

Jungkook who saw all this came in the living room and sat beside him. He kept his one hand on his shoulder "Why are doing this to yourself Hyung?" He asked Taehyung let out a heavy sigh. "I don't know Jungkook something in her keeps me pulling back." He said "Hyung leave her she is of no use look at the way she is treating you." He said with a concerned look on his face. "So what Jungkook I can't let her go so easily." He said and chuckled bitterly. "Hyung are you in love?" Jungkook asked Taehyung just stared at his face hearing this question.

- 8:30am
-Yn Pov
I woke up and walked downstairs. As Taehyung went on his Mafia mission I have a holiday from office today. So I am gonna enjoy my time today without any of those 7 guys around.

I first went to the giant ass pool and enjoyed there for some hours then I took a long warm shower. I wore some fresh clothes and went downstairs to watch some Netflix. I sat comfortably on the couch and set some snacks on the side table and played my Drama which I was watching since a week.

*Yawn* I covered my mouth while yawning I looked towards the clock on the watch. It was 1:54am and there was no sign of Taehyung and the other guys. Soon the door opened Taehyung was standing there injured with the support of his bodyguards. "Oh my god Taehyung!"I exclaimed and ran towards him, he had blood on the corner of his lips. His hair all messed up his shirt covered with blood his arms covered with wounds.

- Author Pov
Yn helped Taehyung to come inside. She made him sit on the couch. He laid on the couch. Yn removed his shoes and socks she told the maids to bring the First aid box and some wet towels. Yn then took the wet towel and wiped his face.

She then wiped his foot "Why are you taking care of me?" He asked while his eyes shut tight as there was a lot of pain in his arms. "Shh just let me hm." She said and started cleaning the wounds on his arms. He was just staring at her continuously looking at how she was treating him like a baby. How carefully she was applying the ointment. Making sure it does not hurt him.

She wraps bandages around his arms. "Let's go to your room now." She said and was about to help him get him. But Taehyung showed her his hand as a no. He got up groaning in pain, he started walking up Yn ran behind him. Yn tried her best to help him but he again pushed her "Please let me." He sighed heavily and nodded.

They walked in Taehyung's room. Yn helped Taehyung in laying down on the bed. She placed a pillow under his head. Yn sat on the chair beside the bed and creased Taehyung's hair making him shock.

Soon enough Taehyung fell asleep as he was very tired and his body was in pain. Yn smiled softly pecked his forehead and was about to walk out of the room but Taehyung's phone started ringing Taehyung started shifting he was about to wake up.

But Yn was quick enough she picked up the phone as she is his P.A too. So she picks up most of his calls.

- On Call

??: Heyyyy my baby ~
A very cringy voice from that side yelled.

Yn - Ehm ehm Ma'am May I know who are you?

??: OMG WHO ARE YOU AND HOW COME YOU HAVE MY TAE TAE BABYS PHONE HUH?

Yn - Ma'am I am his personal assistant and currently he is sleeping because he got home injured.

??: OMG HOWW OMG OMG PLEASE TAKE CARE OF MY LOVE I AM KANG MINA HIS GIRLFRIEND TELL HIM I AM GOING TO COME TO VISIT HIM TOMORROW OKAY?

Yn - Yes ma'am.

- Call declined

- Yn Pov
I don't know why but my heart felt so heavy hearing her say that. If he has a girlfriend then why am I here? Should I run away? Taehyung what are you doing to me? And why are you doing this to me?

- Third Person Pov
"Hyung she looks so broken. Did she even love him?"The younger one asked the elder one. The elder one nodded "I guess but we can't let these two love each other." He said letting out a heavy sigh.

"Hyung but don't you think what we are doing is very wrong. We shouldn't do this?" The younger one said. "Shut up I am doing this to keep both of them safe I love them both as my younger siblings." The elder one said and walked away.

"This is wrong I need help."

- Next Morning
Taehyung woke up and saw Yn sleeping on the chair while holding his hand. There was a bowl of water and a wet towel.

There were some medicine and thermometer. "Did I get fever last night?" He mumbled to himself and he moved his hand waking Yn up.

She flinched and woke up. "Oh Taehyung you woke up how are you feeling now?" She asks while putting her hand on his forehead to check the temperature.

"I am fine Yn." He said gently removing her hand from his forehead. "You had a high fever last night Tae." She said and started picking up all the stuff from his side table.

"By the way your girlfriend called in last night she said she will come to meet you today." Yn said and walked out of the room. Taehyung stared on the door in a confused manner. "When did I get a girlfriend?" He questioned himself.

Part 4 Ended
To be continued....
Thanks for reading ~ ⭐️