Chapter - 11

Title - When you save a stranger not knowing he is the most dangerous Mafia of the country...

Written by pjmx.yn on Instagram.com

- Author Pov

Taehyung was beyond shocked hearing Yn's words. "She is mafia" he mumbled to himself. Ya sensed him getting tensed she held his hand and creased it. "Please baby I am sorry for hiding it from you" she is in more like a begging tone, Taehyung shook his head and looked towards Jimin "You knew about her from the start Jimin?" He asked as Jimin quickly shook his head. "No Tae I found about her real identity today and I called her to confront her" He said as Taehyung nodded. Yn's eyes didn't leave Taehyung even for once, Taehyung turned towards, "You kidnapped them right?" He asked Yn lowered her head and nodded. "Take me to them Yn." He said as Yn looked up at him only to see him looking out with a serious look on his face. Yn nodded and walked out of the apartment followed by the two men.

Reaching the mansion Taehyung and Jimin's mouth hang low, the mansion was like a castle surrounded by hundreds of guards. The Mansion had a very dark aesthetic, the car stopped near the entrance two bodyguards came infront and opened the door of the car. As Yn stepped out of the car her face turned into a cold and dangerous one. Jimin and Taehyung noticed that the guards bowed as they saw her enter. Yn gestured them to follow her. As they did, the huge castle was dim lighted Yn walking in like the Queen she is. All guards one by one bowing in front of her.

Yn, gestured Taehyung to hold her hand as he did

Yn, gestured Taehyung to hold her hand as he did. And walked beside her, where as Jimin was walking behind them. They reached a staircase which was going down. Yn looked at the bodyguards indicating them to open the doors. Bodyguards quickly nodded and opened the doors. As the entered the basement Taehyung's eyes widened seeing his family tied up on a chair.

He walked near them. "My son finally you came to save us!" Mr.Kim said, "Taehyung-Ah this bitch kidnapped us since 2 days we are tied up here." His brother said, "Taehyung Eomma is getting old she needs rest please set her free." His brother said making his blood boil. "Open her." Taehyung said, as the guards look towards Yn she nodded and they opened her.

As they opened her, she hugged her son and pecked his forehead multiple times. "I wish you could save me from Hyung and Appa when they use to torture me Eomma." He said making her shocked. "What do you mean Tae?" She asked with a sad look. "I mean Eomma just now you asked for my help to get free from this torture and helped you didn't I?" He asked, as the mother nodded. "Yes because you are my good son." She replied and creased his hair. "So I am a good son and you are a bad mother, since childhood till now my brother and father tortured me Eomma I always use to beg you to save me from them but you never did." He said with an emotionless face.

His mom stood there, she was again about to touch him but he took a step back. And walked beside Yn wrapping his arms around her. "Son whatever we did was for your betterment and nothing else." His father said but he ignored it. "Yn do you whatever you wanna do with them." He said and walked out of the basement. "Guards" she called as the guards stood beside her. "Ship them to the France Mansion." She said as they shivered in fear. "I won't torture you more here I am sending you to France and you will have to leave in that Mansion till you die that's your punishment, if any of you try to take a step out of that Mansion my guards will shoot you." She said and walked out of the basement.