Chapter - 3

Title - When you save a stranger not knowing he is the most dangerous Mafia of the country...

Written by pjmx.yn on Instagram.com

Author Pov
She looked so confused. Damn Taehyung knows how many questions she wanted to ask me but kept quite.
"You have any questions?" He asked her as she nodded. "Ask then." He said "Ok so first of all. Did you kidnap me?" She asked while fiddling with her fingers. Taehyung let out a heavy sigh "I did not kidnap you. Someone else did I also want to know who kidnapped you." He said "By the way Kthv how did you know I got kidnapped?" She asked making him laugh. "What did you call me?" He asked. "Kthv wait did you just laugh?" She asked making him clear his throat and his cold look was back.

"Well as I said I am a Mafia so I wanted to know about you a little more so that's why I told my agents to check about whereabouts they checked and told me that your location is at the Mansion. Do you even know how dangerous that Mansion is? Drug dealers and other Mafias come their. You might have also get r!ped so that's why I had to protect you." He said as she nodded with "o" look on her face. "Wait that means you care about me? And you are interested in me that's why you checked up on me huh ~." She asked in a teasing tone making him look embarrassed.

"Kthv cares about me." She said with a big smile across her face. "Taehyung" He said "huh" She said "My name is Taehyung it's my real name my official Mafia name is Kthv never ever tell anyone that you are in contact with Kthv you can tell Taehyung okay?" He said as Yn nodded.

"Ok tae" she said and looked out of the window and saw a big ass Mansion. Her jaw dropped on the floor "What did you just call me?" He asked and looked towards her when he didn't got any answer from her only to see her looking out of the window. He chuckled at her reaction.

The car stopped in front of the Mansion as the bodyguards opened the door for Taehyung and Yn. "Follow me." Taehyung said as Yn followed him behind like a lost puppy. Taehyung entered a room and Yn entered behind him. As Yn observed the whole room it was very neat and aesthetic. "So from today onwards you will be living here." He said "what the hell? I have to go for my work how will I live here I need to go back home please." She said in a begging tone. Taehyung sat on the bed as Yn sat on the floor and held his leg. Making Taehyung's eyes grew wide.

"Look Yn you are now in the eye of some Mafia and if I leave you then that Mafia could come behind you again and who knows what they can do to you." He said with a loud sigh. "I need to go for work too." She said with a sad look on her face. "No you don't need to go to work anymore-" He was about to complete his sentence but Yn cut him off. "WOAHHH ARE YOU IN LOVE WITH ME MAFIA GUY? THAT YOU ARE GONNA LET ME LIVE FREELY IN THIS BIG ASS MANSION WOAH AM I GOING TO LIVE A FICTIONAL LIFE NOW!!"

She got up and spinned in excitement. Taehyung was shocked to see her react like this. He fake coughed to gain Yn's attention "Um you will be working under me from now you will become my personal assistant." He said making her cute smile small drop.

"So I will be living here?" She asked as Taehyung nodded. "But what about my baby?" She exclaimed making Taehyung choke. "You are single Yn and plus as per my sources you are virgin too." He said while massaging his head.

"My baby my dog." she said and whined. "No I am not bringing any dog to my house." He said in a strict tone. "Okay then let me go to my house." She said "You do remember I am a Mafia right?" He said.

She sat on the bed and pouted. Folding her arms on her chest. "Ok then you fresh up the maids will give you some clothes change into them and come down quickly for lunch." He said and walked out of the room.