Chapter - 9

Title - When you save a stranger not knowing he is the most dangerous Mafia of the country...

Written by pjmx.yn on Instagram.com

- Author Pov
The doctors kept Taehyung in observation for 2-3 days. After that they told that he can be discharged now. Jimin paid and filled all the forms that were needed to discharge him. Taehyung settled on the wheelchair as Yn dragged him to the parking lot.

There she saw a Porsche which was Jimin's, Jimin walked ahead and opened the trunk placing Taehyung's stuff. Where as Yn helped him settling in the back seat. She said beside him placing his legs on her lap. lightly massaging them.

Jimin came to the driver seat, and started the car. "So Yn should I drop you at your apartment first?" He asked while focusing on the road. "Jimin then where are you and Taehyung going to stay?" She asked while creasing Taehyung's face. "Um to my apartment I have some maids there too so they will take care of him." He said, Yn sighed and shook her head in disagreement.

"No no drop me and Taehyung at my apartment I will take care of him, I don't trust anyone with him except you and me." She said making Taehyung's heart melt. "But Yn-" Yn cut him off, "No buts Jimin please just listen to me." She said to which Jimin had to agree with cuz she is very stubborn.

-Yn's Apartment
Jimin dropped off Taehyung's extra clothes and essential stuff. Yn laid Taehyung in her bed room. And was about to walk out but Taehyung grabbed her by her wrist and pulled her back making her land on his chest. He slightly groaned as Yn panicked "oh my god I am so so sorry." She said with an apologetic look, Taehyung chuckled "I am fine chill." He said making her glare at him.

"Now tell me what would you like to have for your lunch?" She asked while combing his fluffy hair off his face. Taehyung looked at her with eyes full of love.

-Third Person Pov
??: I need your help.
Yoongi: Oh look who is calling me after years, but I thought you said that you wanna leave this industry years ago?

??: Are you gonna help me Yes or No?
Yoongi: Damn chill okay, heard you shifted to Canada.

??: Oh so you still keep an eye on me.
Yoongi: *sigh* obviously I have to. I am also in Canada for a meeting meet me at xxx park today evening at 6pm.

??: Done
-call ended.

The woman turned around only to face her right hand mens "Choi Yeonjun" and "Kim Mingyu"
"So boss you are back after just 2 years we missed you didn't we gyu?" Yeonjun said too which Mingyu nodded vigorously.

"Ah I missed you guys too but for now let's get back to work shall we?" She asked making them nod. "So how can we help you?" Mingyu asked.

"I need a revenge." She replied "Revenge? What do you mean by revenge? Revenge for whom?" Yeonjun asked. She sighed and explained the whole story to them making them shocked. "You mean the KIM TAEHYUNG!?" Mingyu asked as Yn nodded.

"Give me the name of the brother!" Yeonjun said "Taemin, Kim Taemin." She replied. "Oh! That name! I know who he is!" He turns to his men. "Find the person named Kim Taemin and report back to me as soon as possible!" Yeonjun said to his most trusted men standing behind him.

As Mingyu also turned and looks at his men "Don't disappoint me now. Find Kim Taemin and bring him to me... But remember: Don't kill him! I want him alive." He said in a sharp tone making them shiver and nod.

"I wanna kill him torture him just the way he did with my Taehyung." Yeonjun nodded "Then that brother of his will pay for what he did!" He writes down Taemin's name and his own name with a slash on the paper. "Taemin... Will pay for what he did... I promise you that!" Yeonjun said making her nod. "Thank you so much guys I knew I could rely on you." She said making them smile. "Oh come on Ynie." Yeonjun said.