Chapter - 10

Title - When you save a stranger not knowing he is the most dangerous Mafia of the country...

Written by pjmx.yn on Instagram.com

- Author Pov
Taehyung was laying in the bed, he was waiting for Yn. She went out for some work but then he got a call from Jimin. "Hello tae?" He said in a hurried voice. Taehyung hummed, "where are you Taehyung?" He asked. "I am at Yn's apartment chim why what happened everything fine?" He said in a calm tone. "Ok Tae stay there I am coming." He said and ended the call.
No
Soon the door bell rang, Taehyung slowly walked their and managed to open the door, When Jimin saw Taehyung opening the door he was quite shocked. "Where is Yn?" He asked. "She went out for some work chim she will be back in an hour or two." He said as Jimin nodded and helped him sit on the couch.

"So what happened Jimin?" He asked, as Jimin sighed heavily and answered, "Taemin." It came out as a whisper. "Hm what about Taemin?" Taehyung asked. "He got kidnapped from Korea there is no sign of him anywhere and whoever kidnapped him made it obvious by keeping a note in his room just to let your parents know." Taehyung was beyond shock how can someone kidnap him? "Don't be so shocked Tae you are the Mafia King and look at your state now." Jimin said making Taehyung whine.

"But Jimin seriously why would anyone kidnap him?" Taehyung asked, "I too don't know yet I will search deeply into this matter now." He said as Taehyung nods.

-39 minutes later
Taehyung and Jimin were searching about something when Jimin got a call and that call shook his whole world. "Taehyung." He said making Taehyung look at him with his brown beautiful eyes. He hummed and waited for Jimin to continue "Your parents got kidnapped too." When he said this Taehyung didn't know what to feel but he wasn't feeling bad or something he just didn't feel anything.

"I feel like this is a gang work." Jimin said, Taehyung nods agreeing with his statement. As they were busy discussing this the main door of the house revealing a tired Yn. Taehyung immediately turn his body to face her "Yn you're back.? Are you okay?" He asked, Yn nods and walks in a tiring way. Taehyung suddenly come near her and hug her before giving her a kiss on the forehead "Is everything alright? You seems tired" he asked, "Ah yes baby I am very tired don't worry about me I will be fine. Why are you here I told you to rest baby." She said, Taehyung seems to be upset at the word 'rest' because he still wanted to take care of you "But i told you to not go outside by yourself! How can i sleep well if you're not here with me." He pouts cutely making her chuckle.

"Oh okie baby.." she said as her eyes gazed over Jimin who was sitting on the couch. "Oh hi Jimin how come you here at this time?" Jimin was immediately startled by Yn's question and looks back at her "Oh! I'm just...um..visiting..?" He said. "Are you sure?" She asks Jimin, as he shook his head and said, "I'll be clear to you Yn-ah Taehyung's brother and parents have been kidnapped out of the blue how? I am confused as fv£k" He said making Yn nod.

"Ok I'll get freshen up." She said and just walked in, but little did she know there was some blood spots on her shirt that Jimin noticed. Jimin took out his phone and texted her something. "Ok Tae I'll get going now you stay at home and be safe rest well Okay buddy?" He said as Taehyung nods.

Yn took a bath and wore something comfortable, she got out of the bathroom drying her hair with a towel. She saw Taehyung sitting on the bed scrolling on his phone. She smiled looking at him.

A smile spread on Taehyung's face after seeing Yn. He slowly get up from the bed and hug Yn by putting an arm on her shoulder and another arm wrapped around her waist "Oh...there you are sweetheart ~" He kiss her forehead and then her lips passionately."Let's sleep now I am very tired." She said while fake yawing. Taehyung nods as he pull Yn close to him with his face buried in her neck "You're tired..but i can't sleep without you in my arms." Taehyung said as he softly bite her neck while stroking her hair with one of his hands.

After Taehyung slept Yn got up wore her hoodie and left the house. But little did she know that someone didn't fell asleep and saw her leaving the house at 1am. Taehyung was deeply sleeping in the bed while still hugging her pillow. A few minutes went by but his body starts to tremble a bit as his voice sounded like he's mumbling something in his sleep.
"Y...Yn-? Wait...no please don't leave me....Please don't go,Yn-ie....!" He mumbled very loudly and his grip over the pillow tighten up.

Taehyung was still dreaming and mumbling in his sleep "What...? Wait...where are you going?....Y...Yn-ah..." He mumbled again as his eyes starts to open slowly "Yn-ieee? Is she actually gone?" He mumbled. Taehyung slowly let go of the pillow and got up from the bed. He immediately get changed into normal clothes and head toward the cafe. "I can't let her leave like that..." He mumbles to himself as he enter the cafe. He saw Yn sitting on a table waiting for someone. Soon enough a guy showed up. But it was none other than his Hyung "Jimin".

Taehyung's eyes widened and his face turned red instantly when he saw who Yn was meeting. He was about to enter the cafe when he suddenly froze in place. "What..? Jimin hyung? What the..?"
He said to himself while hesitating to enter the cafe or not. For the next 30 minutes they were talking.

Taehyung was just staring at both of them while they were talking. He also try to hear what they were talking about so he could know what's happening between them. Jimin and Yn didn't seem to be talking so loud that's why Taehyung could only try to see them from a distance.

Taehyung felt like as his heart was about to break in half the moment both Yn and Jimin got up and getting ready to leave. "A...Are they actually leaving together?" Taehyung's vision started to shake a little out of jealousy but he's starting to calm down a bit because 'they're just talking to each other' he reasoned with himself.

"...No need to panic,they're just talking.."
He thought again as he still watching both Jimin and Yn, After a few more minutes, Jimin and Yn got outside the cafe. Jimin was walking in front of Yn while Yn was trailing slightly behind him.

Taehyung quickly exit the cafe after them and try to make sure that they wouldn't notice him following them from behind. The two continue walking down the road for about a few minutes until they stopped in front of a house. Jimin look at Yn and then he opened the door and walk in.

A few seconds later...Yn follows Jimin inside the house as well Taehyung froze when he saw Yn enter the house. His hand were shaking a little out of anger and jealousy. He clenched his fist while he start silently counting to ten before he finally start walking to the house. After a few seconds, Taehyung was already standing in front of the house.

He was froze when he saw Yn enter the house. His hand were shaking a little out of anger and jealousy. He clenched his fist while he start silently counting to ten before he finally start walking to the house. After a few seconds, Taehyung was already standing in front of the house. Taehyung takes a deep breath and knock loudly at the door.

"Jimin and Yn-ah ...are you guys home?"
He ask loudly while pretending that he didn't notice them just walking inside a few minutes ago. "I need to talk to you guys...It's important!" He shouted without getting a answer back, Taehyung knock the door again and said loudly for the third time because he still doesn't get a answer. He was getting really pissed and angry at the moment.
"Jimin-hyung and Yn! Come on. Can you let me in now?!

He shouted again while he knock hard at the door again and again, Hearing this Jimin and Yn rushed to the door. Opening the door they saw a panicked Taehyung. "Oh my god Tae." She gasped as he ran towards her and hugged her. "Shh Taetae calm down." She said as he kept on hugging her.

"Yn I think we should let Taehyung know about this too." Jimin said as Taehyung looked at them with a confused look. "What are you guys hiding from me?" He asked,as Yn sighed "Tell me Yn what are you hiding from me but not him." He asked, but this time his voice raised. "Taehyung.. the thing is I am a Mafia too and I kidnapped your family." She said while looking down in nervousness.

Part 10 Ended
To be continued....
Thanks for reading ~ ⭐️