Chapter - 7

Title - When you save a stranger not knowing he is the most dangerous Mafia of the country...

Written by pjmx.yn on Instagram.com

- Author Pov
A week passed everyone were busy in arranging everything for Taehyung's and Mina's engagement. Where as Yn's heart was just breaking apart day by day.

Taehyung called Yn and told her to come over to his Mansion. Yn entered the Mansion she directly went to Taehyung's room before she could knock she heard some people talking inside. She heard Taehyung and Mina talk how they want to get married she accidentally sobbed loudly making their whole attention turn towards the door. Yn hid behind the wall where as Mina walked out of his room and went to her room.

Where as Yn entered Taehyung's room with eyes full of tears. Taehyung notices Yn and he looks over at her with a concerned expression on his face. "Yn, what's wrong, love?" Taehyung speaks to her in a calm, loving tone. "Did something happen to you?" Taehyung walks over to her and looks at her with a worried look. Yn pointed her ring finger towards him. "YOUU I hate you Taehyung I hate you so much." She yelled at him. Taehyung looks shocked and surprised. "Yn-ah, what's going on?" Taehyung places his hand on her cheek. "sweetheart, please."

Taehyung pulls her in and hugs her close. "Don't cry, Love" He says as Yn continues to sob on his shoulder. Taehyung starts to caress her head.

"You just said to Mina that I am not your first priority." Taehyung looks at Yn with a calm, concerned look. "Yn-ah" Taehyung caresses her cheeks as he looks at her. "I understand why you are upset about that, but." Taehyung smiles "Just know that you will always be my priority." He says which was the biggest lie for Yn currently. "Go away Taehyung I hate you so much." She said trying to push him away. Taehyung starts to feel a bit angry and he slowly lets go of Yn. "Yn-ah, wait... I already explained this to you." Taehyung speaks a bit louder and his tone sounds upset. "I can't call off this marriage unless it's a serious reason." Taehyung looks at her directly and his tone sounds annoyed.
"And you just "don't want" me to get married with Mina are not a good enough reason in my parents' eyes." Yn shook her head. "Can't we just run away?" Taehyung pauses. "Run away?" Taehyung looks at her seductively and he smirks. "Do you know how romantic that sounds, sweetheart?" Taehyung chuckles. "I do love you, Yn." Taehyung leans in and kisses her seductively.
"But I can't just run away without a really good reason." He said crushing down all her hopes. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN GOOD REASON? Don't you wanna marry me ?"

Taehyung's eyes light up and he looks at her. "Well"
Taehyung pauses for a moment. "I do wanna marry you, Ynie." Taehyung puts a finger on her chin seductively. "Just not at this moment." Taehyung frowns. "You heard me explain this to you yesterday." Taehyung takes his finger off her chin and sighs. "Running away will just prove a point to my parents." Taehyung chuckles."So you will be okay if I run away with Jackson?" Taehyung pauses. "Who's Jackson?" Taehyung sounds confused now."Are you planning on running away with Jackson?" Taehyung looks at Yn with wide open eyes.

"Yes I will go away from you with him why do you care? " Taehyung looks at her. "Yn, sweetheart." Taehyung chuckles. "I'm really glad you found someone." Taehyung looks at her with a warm smile on his face. "But I'm not so happy that your "someone" is Jackson." Taehyung raises an eyebrow seductively and leans in to kiss her. "Can you guess why?" Taehyung leans in and stares at her, waiting for her to answer.

"Sweetheart." Taehyung's eyes move up and down her body. "Come on, guess." Taehyung smiles and leans in a bit more. "I don't want to" she said being frustrated by his jerky behaviour. Taehyung gets closer and closer to her. "Are you afraid to guess, Yn? Taehyung smiles seductively and continues to move closer to her. "Well, I'll give you a hint, it has something to do with." Taehyung pauses and whispers in her ear. "Something to do with."
Taehyung pulls back and smiles.