Chapter - 8

Title - When you save a stranger not knowing he is the most dangerous Mafia of the country...

Written by pjmx.yn on Instagram.com

- Author Pov
Yn woke up feeling her head heavy. She caught her head and looked towards her right only to see the bed empty she quickly got out off her bed. She checked the whole house but Taehyung was no where to be seen.

She took out her phone and started calling him but his phone was switched off. She panicked and called Jackson because he was the only friend she had. He told Jackson to come over. She texted him the address.

In no time Jackson reached the apartment and rang the bell. The door opened revealing Yn in a very messy state. Jackson panicked and took her in his embrace. "Shh Yn dear what happened Hm? Tell me I am here for you." He said in a very calm tone creasing her soft brown silky hair.

"Taehyung he left me, and now he isn't even picking up any of my call." She said and sobbed on his chest. Jackson let out a heavy sigh. "Yn." He called out her name as she hummed. "Honey you are so beautiful you know that right.?" He said in a very calm tone making her nod. "Why don't you come with me?" He asked making her confused. "What do you mean Jackson?" She said looking deeply in his eyes.

"I mean look Ynie I am moving away from this country, if you want you can come with me." He said Yn went into deep thinking. She only know him for some few months should she trust him? "Come on Yn-ah why are you thinking about it so much, trust me I will keep you happy we will have a beautiful life." He said, as she nods her head.

- 5 Years later
Yn Pov .•

It's been 5 Years to that incident now, since that day I never saw Taehyung ever again. I do miss him but I am helpless. Me and Jackson have shifted to Canada. And currently I am working as the head nurse of the "Xyz" hospital. I love my job.

Where as Jackson..I don't know much about him? He works in some company. But he has a lot of security he gives off those Rich Mafia vibes. But less than Taehyung.

I am still in love with him, But I know probably by now he must have got married to that "Mina" and has a baby. *sigh* I always go thru mine and his pics whenever I get some time. After all he is my first and last love. Jackson treated me like his sister at first I was suspicious about him too.

But later on I got to know he has a girlfriend her name is "Selena" and she is the most beautiful and sweetest person ever. She treats me like her best friend and we hang out a lot together. Ahh from where to where my life had brought me?

- At work
I entered the Hospital with a smile on my face to treat the patients. But suddenly I got a call from the Senior Doctor. He told me to report in Operation room 12. I ran towards that room.

I opened the room and saw everyone in a hurry preparing for a surgery. I saw a guy on the stretcher his face covered with a cloth.
His stomach was stabbed multiple times, his arms had a lots of cuts. Oh god how can someone be this cruel?

The doctors started treating him, I wore my gloves and mask. We wiped out all the blood off his body and soon the doctors started stiching the deep cuts near his abdomen and stomach.

Where as I treated the injuries on his arms. Soon we were done *sigh* it took us 5 hours. Finally the doctors removed the cloth of his face and my whole shattered my hands started shaking. I started feeling dizzy..it was none other than my "Kim Taehyung." What is he doing here? Was my only question.

The doctors told me to shift him to a room. I shifted him in a neat clean room. I had even attached the glucose to him. I sat on the stool beside his bed and held his big hand in my small one. I creased his bruised cheeks. His face pale. Who would do this?

-Author Pov
As Yn kept her head on his palm and cried, the door busted open revealing a handsome guy. He was panting heavily it looked like he ran up the stairs. "Taehyung." He said while breathing heavily.
Yn shot her head up and looked towards the guy who just entered the room.

He looked at Yn with a very a shocked look. "Yn?" He said making her shock. How did he know her name? She got up from the stool, "How do you know my name?" She asked Jimin let out a heavy sigh and sat on the chair and gestured her to sit on the stool. She nodded and sat.

"So you are that Yn who Taehyung loved right?" He asked as Yn nodded being a little hesitate. "Yn you need to know the truth and I will tell you everything now because I know that Taehyung will never tell you as he thinks you hate him." He said while creasing his forehead, Yn just nodded. "So firstly I am Taehyung's childhood best friend. And what happened is..Taehyung use to tell me about you all the time whenever we use to hangout he loved you a lot and he still does..but..." he paused as a tear slipped down his eye. "But?" Yn was very curious now.

"But his family they hate to see him happy. When Taehyung came and told his parents that he loves you.."

.•FLASHBACK.•
-Taehyung Pov
Today finally I am gonna talk about my and my princess Yn's relationship to my parents. I walked in the room and saw my members and parents having some tea and snacks. As soon as they saw me their eyes darken?

I was very confused but I shrugged it off and continued my talk. "Eomma and Appa" I called out their name they looked at me with full attention. "I wanna get married by next month." As I said that my mother's face had a very big smile plastered. "Ahh finally my Tae you agreed to marry Mina I am so happy." She said and hugged me making me confused.

I gently removed her arms from me and said "No Eomma I love someone else and I will get married to her only." My dad gave me a death glare, "Not possible Kim Taehyung." He said "But dad.-" I was about to say something but he cut me off. "No buts Kim go to your room tomorrow is yours and Mina's engagement party." My mom said as I sighed and walked to my room.

I entered my room and laid my head on my soft pillow imagining my princess beside me. I am gonna run away with her tonight, I don't care about my family cuz they don't care about me. I stood up and started packing my bag as I was done packing my bag. I took out my phone and was about to call Yn when I fell a "PANG" on my head. I turned around only to see my dad standing with a rod in his hand.

I fell on the floor and everything went blank. I woke up with a heavy headache but then I felt my body pain too. I looked down to see myself tied on a chair. I looked around and I was in the basement. Soon I heard the door open and I saw someone very unexpected it was my..twin brother "Taemin" he smirked looking at me and picked up the rod...

.•FLASHBACK ENDED•.

Yn was in tears hearing about the pain her lover went in just for her.. "and last but not the least.." Jimin said making her look at him with her blood shot red eyes. "That night Taehyung didn't come to your house it was Taemin his twin. Because Yn Taehyung always loved you he was ready to leave everything just for you." He said making Yn sob loudly.

The loud sobs made the patient on the bed flinch and wake up, Taehyung looked towards his right and saw Yn and Jimin talking Yn was sobbing heavily where as Jimin had tears in his eyes. Taehyung wanted to know what they were talking about as he knew if he jumped into the conversation Jimin would change the topic so he pretends to be asleep.

"And Jackson becoming your friend wasn't coincidences I send him to you, for protection." He said making Yn's eyes go widened in shock. Taehyung choked on his saliva hearing Jimin confess everything about the past to Yn.

Jimin's and Yn's eyes landed on Taehyung his face had no colour. His eyes full of emotions. Yn hugged him lightly with her shaking body. Where as Taehyung closed his eyes to fill her warmth after a very long time. A heavy sigh left his mouth as tears ran down his face.

Feeling the same warm love from her. The room went silent. Jimin smiled looking at them he wiped his tears and silently left the room. Leaving the long lost lovers together for sometime. As no one knew what could happen in the next moment.

"Taehyung" she whispered but Taehyung shushed her. Because he just wanted to enjoy the feeling of love.

Part 8 Ended
To be continued....
Thanks for reading ~ ⭐️