Chapter - 6

Title - When you save a stranger not knowing he is the most dangerous Mafia of the country...

Written by pjmx.yn on Instagram.com

- Author Pov
The week passed by Jackson and Yn got closer to each other. Where as Taehyung and Yn were drifting apart. And on top of that Kang Mina was shifting to their house. Yn kept the relation very professional with Taehyung since the time she got scolded by Jin.

Currently Yn was sitting on the couch chatting with Jackson and smiling because of his lame jokes. Taehyung entered the hall and sat beside her on the couch. He peeked a little in her phone and read the user name of the person texting his mouth left a heavy sigh reading the user name "JacksonWang.7"

There was a sudden feeling of a heavy stone placed on his heart. He shook his head and got up as he was about to go back to his room he heard the main door bell ring he opened the door revealing Mina and his parents.

"Eomma Appa?" He said with pure shock face. They laughed and got in. The bodyguards also came in with a lot of luggage. "What is all this?" He asked. Mina laughed and walked near him she kept her hand on his chest and said "Well baby you know I am moving in with you right?" She asked while creasing his shoulder he yanked her hand away from him.

"And where will she stay?" He asked. His parents looked towards Yn who was sitting on the couch and was hearing the whole conversation. "Oh look hello Miss Yn how come you are here." His mother asked her making her laugh awkwardly.

"Taehyung-ah I know there is a extra room so she can stay there you know." His dad said "But Appa currently Yn is staying there" He said as his mom sighed heavily. "Oh come on Taehyung enough Yn go back to your house Mina is going to be his fiancé so you need to leave by today evening." She said scoffed and walked away.

"What!" Taehyung stood there as Yn nodded and went upstairs to pack her bags. The maids came in to help her too in 3 hours they were finally done. Yn walked down followed by the maids with her luggage.

Taehyung got up from his seat. "Yn-ah please come with me once." He said as Yn nodded and followed him to his office room. He closed the door and locked it behind.

"Yn-ah I bought a apartment for you here are the keys for them." He said and handed her down keys. "It was not needed Mister Kim." She was refusing but he was very stubborn. "Please take it after all I caused so many problems in your life Hm.?" He said as Yn nodded and took it.

Yn stood up and was about to leave but she walked near him and hugged him tightly making him shocked. He hugged her back. "Are you okay?" He asked nervously she nodded and broke the hug. But Taehyung wanted to hug her for a little more. "I will be leaving then." She said and walked out. Taehyung let out a heavy sigh and followed her.

All the members, Taehyung's parents, Kang Mina was present in the living room. Taehyung came and stood beside the members. "I will leave now thank you so much." Yn said and bowed. While Yn was leaving she saw a dirty smirk on Mina's face. She just rolled her eyes and walked away.

- At The New Apartment
Yn entered her new apartment it was fully furnished and the kitchen cabinets full of snacks and necessary food items. Yn smiled and started to explore the apartment.

- 1 Week Later
Taehyung was currently in his office room. His eyes shut he was missing Yn. He tries his best not to miss her but in the end only she is in his mind. She doesn't even leave her mind when he even has thousands of tasks. He was missing the way she use to tease him.

His eyes shot open when that "Vanilla" perfume's strong smell hit his nostrils. He looked here and there only to find Mina standing there with a white bottle of perfume in her hand.