STUDIO

SLIGHT SMUT

~ Kamilas pov~
I was going to back to my dorm that I shared with Belly Taylor and some other girl that was barely even there. The day had been going terrible, I found out last night the love my life cheated on me while we were on a break. When I walked in I was shocked to see Jeremiah, "what are you doing here you asshole, shouldn't you be out there fuckin whoever?" He just looked at me with eyes filled with guilt.

"Kami i'm so sorry, I was really wasted and wasn't thinking. You're the one I want not her. I know I really fucked up and that you don't trust me but I will do anything to gain it back I don't care what i have to do."

I wanted to believe what he was saying but I just couldn't not after what he did. "Jeremiah, you really hurt me I love you a lot but how do I know it won't happen again?"

He put his hand on my knee "Kamila you never have to worry about it happening again I promise you. I will even tattoo Kamila on my forearm so people know I'm yours, just please give me another chance." He put his fore against mine out noses touching and our lips just a centimeter away. Lord please don't make me regret this

"You can have another chance, that doesn't mean I trust you, but I do believe you can do better." I've never seen him smile so big "I won't make you regret it Kam." I just smiled "yeah you better not you asshole"

I kissed him and after that I couldn't stop, it felt to good knowing he just begged for me back. He moved down to my neck and started kissing and sucking. He slowly got on top of me and started kissing down my body. He looked at me for consent and I nodded, he took off my shorts and underwear and kissed and sucked on my thighs "don't tease me like that" I giggled. He finally started pleasing my wanting and was sending me to different dimensions.

After awhile we finished and I showered. I came to my bed to see him shirtless and cuddled up in my blankets. I cuddled up next to him letting him be big spoon. "I feel a lot better now Miah" I caressed his arm. "Yeah I could tell with the sounds you were making, 'ohh Jeremiah don't stop' " my eyes widen "Miah it feels so good." I hit his arm "ow that hurt" he put his face in my neck "good you prick" I laughed as we dozed off into a slight slumber
________________
I woke up to a snoring Jeremiah with his arms wrapped around me. I realized I left my phone on the couch I tried to get up but was pulled back. "Don't get up Kami your like a soft warm teddy bear" he said half asleep. I got up anyways and left him there asleep. I checked my phone to see a miss call from the group chat with me, Belly and Tay. I called it "sorry I didn't answer I was taking a nap-." I was cut off by Belly and Taylor saying how much of an asshole Miah was for cheating they weren't wrong. "You guys aren't wrong butttt...we talked and made up, I don't trust him but I do trust him to do better." I was hoping for a positive response "thank god I don't need Kamiah and Bonrad falling apart." Taylor let out a deep breath, I couldn't help laugh "you don't need to worry Taylor Connie is still wrapped around my finger" Belly assured. "KAMIIII" Miah was shouting from the room "I gotta go guys" and with that I hung up.

I walked into the room to see a pouting, cranky
Curly haired boy. "Why did you leave like tf" he said with sass. Who was this nigga talking to like tf? "I had to grab my phone you big baby" I grabbed his phone and took a picture of us. "I'm gonna post this on ig so the world knows I'm yours and yours only" he smiled

Jere_bear
Manhattan, New York

❤️ liked by belly_bells and 897 more Jere_bear my one and only🫶🏻3 hours ago

Jere_bear my one and only🫶🏻
3 hours ago

~
I know this was really short but I promise other chapters will be longer this was just showing you the vibe of the book. DM me if you have any suggestions this applies for all future chapters. I love you guys🩷