FANCY

~ Kamila's POV~

Today was the 4th and I was very excited for fireworks tonight. I was setting up the backyard and made sure everything looked how Susannah would have loved. I wanted to make today perfect for Jere. I needed this day to be perfect for him. Jere felt closest to her today more then ever. I woke up to him already setting up so I decided to help out. "Do you want me to call Adam and see if he's still coming" I suggested "no Kam it's fine, I don't want him to ruin this" Jere responded quickly.

Jeremiah and Conrad and a huge fight with Adam a couple months back. He won't tell me why but it had to been something huge since the two even barely bother to send a text.

"Okay, just wanna make sure todays perfect for you my love" I smiled at him. He smiled back at me and continued to put up red and blue string lights.

The sun was starting to set so the group saw this as the perfect chance to have a bonfire. We grabbed a cooler and filled it with wine coolers and beer. As I was setting up Con decided to join me. After about 20 minutes every one decided to join. "I decided it would be fun if I invited the old debs" Belly squealed. I saw Gigi and omg is this bitch everywhere. I put my rather unhappy feelings about her aside and decided to just like her tonight.

After 2 hours it was pitch black and we were finally gonna start doing fire works. The only thing about fireworks is that the boom terrified me. They were so pretty but scary. They just so happen to be Jeres favorite part about the 4th.

As him and Steven lit them I had to hide inside my hoodie every time they went off. "Come on Kam let's take a cute pic of us and the fireworks" Jere suggested. "Stevo take a picture of us" Jere tossed him the phone.

Jere_bear
Cousins, Massachusetts

Jere_bearCousins,  Massachusetts

❤️ liked by Kami.. Steve_o and 1,008 others
Jere_bear The loml 4L❤️‍🩹
5 hours ago
_____________

As the firework went off during our kiss I flinched instantly causing a smirk upon Jeres lips. "My bad I flinched" I giggled "yeah I could tell" he rolled his eyes and laughed. I just gave him the side eye "your not funny Jeremiah Quin Fisher" I smacked my teeth. "Don't be saying my government name like that the opps might be around" he looked side to side. I busted out laughing "NIGGA WHAT OPPS?" I was now laying down tossing and turning cause how hard I was laughing. My laughing came to stop as soon as I heard a super loud boom causing me to jump into his arms. He pushed me off "nahhh don't come to me cause you were just making fun of me" he shook his head. "WOOOOOOOOW IM SUPPOSED TO BE THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE" I laughed.