WUSYANAME

~ Kamila's POV ~

"Skye what the fuck" Jere said out of breath from screaming. "Sorry thought you guys knew I was coming since I literally texted that group chat." Me and Jere just look at each other and smiled. "We were kinda busy" I smiled remembering our beach night. "Please don't tell me about you and my cousins sex life" they looked grossed out. "No I just meant we had fun at the beach" I awkwardly laughed. "Well we're gonna head out and go to sleep" Jeremiah slouched on top of me. We waved to skye and headed up stairs.

"Get off of me you baby" I laughed "no I just wanna be all over you" he groaned into my neck. I got in bed and pulled out my air pods. We were about 2 minutes into cuddling when my airpod died. Jere didn't realize because his was still playing. "Miah" I shook him, no response. "Miahh" shook him harder, no response again. I sighed realizing there was only one way to see if he was really asleep. I kissed him and he immediately kissed back. I pulled away "why'd you pull away Kam" he groaned "because I needed you to wake up" I put wake up in air quotes.

"Why do I need to be awake I was just starting to fall asleep" he huffed "because my airpod died and I wanted to hear your voice." I laid on his chest, he rubbed my back. "You have no idea how much I love you" I kissed his neck "I love you to Kam, always and forever" he kissed my head.

I woke up to Jeremiah still sleeping, I saw that it was still dark. I grabbed my phone and saw it was 4:34 in the morning. I quietly got up and went to shower I changed into a hoodie and some shorts. I grabbed my AirPods and my keys and left. I got to Walmart and grabbed all the snacks I could find. I got chips from salty to spicy and candy from sour to sweet. I got us Sprite, Dr. Pepper, and Pepsi for drinks. I got back to the house and saw that he was still sleeping.

I wrote on a sticky note "go out and have fun with Stevie and Connie and be back home around 8-ish❤️." I decided me and him were gonna have a cute date night indoors.

It was now 7pm and he was still gone, perfect. I put snacks on each of our nightstands. I made the bed and set out a whole bunch of different movies. I gave him the options of Thirteen going on Thirty, Easy A, Project X, and Mid 90s. I lit a scented candle and waited for him. I got a text from him saying he was on his way.

I heard the front door open and heard all the guys laughing. I walked downstairs and dragged Jeremiah upstairs, before he walked in I covered his eyes. I let him go so he could see the surprise. "Oh my god Kam, I love it" he hugged and spun me around, I gave him a kiss. "So what movie are we watching" I said pointing to the paper that all the options "Mid 90s, I haven't seen it yet" he gushed.

"Man I wish I had fuckshits hair" he pouted, I ruffled his curls "but your curls are so pretty" I hugged his head. We continued watching the movie until it was over. "Let's take a picture" he insisted.

Jere_bear
Cousins, Massachusetts

Jere_bearCousins, Massachusetts