SPIN BOUT U

~ Time skip to June 2nd~
Kamila pov

It was finally summer which meant me Jere Belly and Taylor were going to Cousins. "You all packed Jere?" I question. "Almost.." I looked at his suit case and saw a couple of shirts and one pair of shorts. "Jeremiah fisher we're leaving in an hour and that's all you have?" I gave him the side eye. "I just don't what to bring" he rolled his eyes. "You've packed to cousins multiple times you should know by now" I laughed. "Yeah but like I just don't feel like packinggg" he ranted "well I'll help you lazy."

After taking about 30 minutes to pack we were finally packing up the car to go. "I call shotgun" I said hopping in the passenger. "I'll drive!!" Belly shouted, "yeah I'll die before you drive 4 hours" Jeremiah argued. I rolled my eyes and tossed the keys to her, "you're supposed to back me up" he pouted. "How is she ever gonna get better if she never drives" I cross my arms "see she gets it."

When we got to cousins I walked up to Jeremiah's room. "You haven't changed at all, your dorm looks just like this room" I take in all of the posters, trophies and Knick nacks. "Why would I change I was amazing then and I'm amazing now?" He scoffed "don't be so cocky" I playfully smacked his forehead. I went to unpack my suitcase and grabbed my bikini. As I walked towards the door to go the bathroom to change I heard him ask "why are you changing out there, it's nothing I haven't seen before" he winked. I could feel myself get flustered, "whatever" I giggles.

He changed into his suit and we walked to the beach. "It's so beautiful" I admired how the waves glided so perfectly up and down the beach leaving a soft breeze. "I'll race you" I said dropping my towel and running towards the oceans blue waves. "That's not fair you got a head start" he said chasing after me. He eventually caught up to me grabbing me from behind just before I touched the waves. "Got you" he said as he touched the water first, "JEREMIAH THATS NOT FAIR" I groaned. "Don't be a such a sore loser" he splashed the salty blue water on me.

After swimming for about 30 minutes I needed break. I swam back to shore and lied down on my towel and let my body take in the warmth of the hot gleaming sun. Miah lied down next to me, "what are you tanning for your already tan enough" I laughed. "One can never be too tan, well unless your one of those girls who use tanning beds to make their selves 10 shades darker." He argued, "true true" I smiled.

Kami..
Cousins, Massachusetts

❤️ liked by Steve_o and 289 others Kami

Kami.. my blue eyed demon🤧
2 hours ago
_____________
Me and Jere were walking home when we stumbled upon a ice cream shop. "Oooo let's get ice cream" Jere suggested, "baby no we need to have real food." He stopped holding my hand "we can get ice cream later but let's eat an actual meal first" he just kept ignoring me. "Miah it is not that serious" he rolled his eyes at me.

When we got home I got ready to start cooking, "what are you making tonight chef?" Steven asked. "Just some buffalo wings" I answered, "sounds yum" Jeremiah chipped in. "Oh so now you wanna talk to me?" I raised a brow "I'm still upset we didn't get ice cream" he grabbed my juice. "Uh sir put my juice down" I told him, he dropped his jaw "but you always let me get some" he pouted. I just rolled my eyes and continued cooking.

"Everybody foods done come eat" I finished setting everyone's plates down. "Wooo Kam you did your thing, you need to start cooking everyday" Miah smiled and ate his food completely unaware at how misogynistic he spurned. I gave him the stank face "what did I say something?" I rolled my eyes "nigga you just said something mad misogynistic" he just looked like "oops" and went back to eating.

After everyone was finished eating I set their plates into the dish washer. "Your like the mom of the house this year, cooking for us and putting away our dishes." Taylor indicated. I smiled at her and we just sat there for over an hour laughing and chatting.

I went to the room and saw Jeremiah sleeping with his phone in his hand slobbering. I put his phone on the charger and covered him with the blanket. I put on my bikini and saw and decided to hit a night swim.

I went to the pool and saw Connie smoking a joint. "Let me get a puff" I asked, he passed it over "so what's on your mind" he asked. "Nothing just needed some air" I passed it back to him. Me and Connie spent a good 30 minutes so far just talking. I felt safe and comfortable like he wouldn't judge me.

~ Jeremiah's pov~
I woke up expecting to see Kam right next to me. I heard laughing voices coming from outside of my cracked window. When I went to see who it was I saw no other then my brother and my girlfriend smiling and laughing with each other. My blood was boiling, how could she sit there and laugh with Conrad. I decided to text her to come to the room.
___________
Me: come back to bed
Kam🩷: I'm doing something I'll be up there in sec
Me: no come back now I miss you
Kam🩷: in a second
Me: please
___________

I saw her wave Conrad bye and smile. "What do you need so bad you interrupted me" she rolled her eyes and smiled. I scoffed "sorry I interrupted you flirting with my brother" she looked at me like I was crazy. "Excuse me" she scolded "I saw you guys laughing and talking" I pointed out. "That's what friends do Jeremiah and you know I wouldn't do that to Belly so stop it" she huffed. How could she say she wasn't when she so clearly was. "It's not even just Conrad it's Romeo to. You were in the tiny towel and in that tiny ass bikini by my brother" when I said that I saw her face turn to disgust. "Jeremiah stop acting like a fucking child I didn't even mean to run into Conrad same thing with Romeo. I'm gonna go sleep in Belly's room with Taylor and Belly your being a complete dick right now" she walked out.

~ Kamila's pov~
I walked to Belly's room and saw them on their phones watching TikTok. "Can I join?" I asked "yea, we heard what happened in Jeremeys room" Taylor gave me an empathetic look. "Ugh he's being a total dick right now" I expressed my anger "yeah to even assume that with Connie was a really dick move" Belly scoffed at the thought. "Belly I promise I wouldn't do that to you" I held her hand "I know it's just the fact he would even assume he would cheat is really infuriating" she rolled her eyes.

I woke up the next morning basically cuddling Belly and Taylor. I went downstairs to start breakfast "can we talk" I scoffed "talk about you assuming I wanted to fuck your brother?" I questioned. He just looked down "look I know I get jealous a lot and I'm sorry it's just people have always told me Conrad was better then me in every way I just let old insecurities get the best of me." I sighed "Jeremiah I know that you don't mean to and you can't control when you get jealous. It's just that you can't just assume I wanna get with every guy I talk to you have to trust me." He nodded and gave me hug "don't be mad at me I miss you" I gave him a kiss "I'm not baby let's just move forward" he smiled.

~
Longest chapter so far I hope you guys like it, give me some plot ideas so it's not just boring I also just want to make sure you guys enjoy. Love you guys🩷