GET IT TOGETHER

~ Kamila's POV~
I woke up to a heavy weight on top of me, "Jeremiah get off me I cannot breath" I pushed him off. He was still fast asleep, "jeez how did you not wake up?" I got out of bed and went to go make a bowl of cereal. "Hey tay" I smiled at her "hey Kami" she hugged me. "How are you and Jeremey after his disappearance" she giggled. "We're okay but I had to make sure he never did that bullshit again." I laughed

~Jeremiah's POV~

I woke up to a loud buzzing sound  I grabbed her phone to stop it but when I seen who was calling I was in shock. "Hey Romeo why are you calling?" I said passive aggressively. "Oh I was just wondering if Kam wanted to hangout. Do you know if she's free?" How could he ask me if she wanted to hangout knowing I'm her bf the fuck is wrong with him and he called her by MY name for her. "Um no she's not and don't call her Kam she doesn't like it" I lied "oh okay can you tell her to tex-" I cut him off "okay byee" I hung up.

I went into the living room and saw Kam and Taylor talking. "What are you guys laughing about" I drank Kam's extra milk. "Miah you have to stop with the milk drinking it's gross" I rolled my eyes "you and Connie say the same thing" she laughed. "I'm gonna go to my dorm and get dressed and shower I love you Kam" I kissed her cheek "I love you to baby."

~ Kamila's POV~

"You guys are so cute it's sickening" she laughed "ugh he can be so sweet sometimes" I smiled to myself. "Babe let's take a selfie so he knows your still mine" I blew her kiss.

Taylo.rr
Manhattan,  New York

❤️ liked by you and Steve_o and 547 others Taylo

Taylo.rr my partner in crime🦹🏼‍♀️🦹🏽‍♀️
3 hours ago
____________
I just got out the shower and I ran into Romeo. "Oh hey Rome didn't expect to see you here." I smiled at him "I was actually coming to see you if that's not obvious since I'm standing next to your dorm room" he looked really nervous. "I was wondering you'd wanna go to this party tonight?" He asked. Before I could answer I heard the elevator door open and saw Miah. "JEREMIAH" I shouted he looked at me and was happy until he saw Romeo, he looked pissed.

He walked over and gave me a passionate kiss. "Romeo was just talking to me about a party tonight. Do you wanna go?" I asked "of course Kam" he smiled at me. Romeo looked kinda bummed after hearing Jere was coming to. "Well I'll see you guys tonight" he nervously smiled and walked to the elevator. I hit Jere on the chest "ow what was that for?" I looked at him like it was the most obvious thing ever. "You just totally made him super duper uncomfortable by being all jealous."

"Well it's not my fault the guy is obsessed with you, I mean your dripping wet in a towel. Anybody would find that hot as fuck." He responded.

"Yeah but like at least try to hide your jealously" I rolled my eyes "that won't be hard since you won't be going by him tonight cause you'll be to busy dancing with me" he smiled. "Well Miah I have to go get dressed for this party."

Hair:

Outfit:

Outfit:

__________________I finished getting ready and called for Jeremiah to come so we can leave

__________________
I finished getting ready and called for Jeremiah to come so we can leave. When we got to the party I went to the kitchen to find some liquor. "Jeremiah don't drink that much I need you to be DD tonight" he looked at me like a puppy dog "but I wanted to drink and have funnnn" he frowned. "Well you did that last time, it's my turn" I said taking a shot he just rolled his eyes.

I was dancing with Jeremiah "hey Kam I'm gonna go by my friends for a bit text me if you need anything" I just nodded. I was extremely drunk and was just enjoying life at this point. I felt arms wrap around me "back already Jere?" I smiled. "Oh I'm not Jere honey" my body tensed up when I heard an unrecognizable voice. I tried to dance my way out of it but he wasn't letting go. "Hey let go of me" I asked "not chance sweetheart" I was disgusted hearing those names roll off somebody else's tongue that wasn't Jere's. I tried getting out but I was too weak. I looked over and saw Jeremiah. He looked over at me and saw my face filled with terror and immediately rushed over. He tried to pull me away but the guy wasn't letting go. "Hey man this is my bitch for the night go find someone else." He argued "let go of my girlfriend" he finally got me out of his grasp and I clung onto him.

"What's your problem man" the dude yelled "you dude don't ever touch her again." Jeremiah gently pushed me off of him. He pushed the creep back and the creep pushed him back. "Aye don't touch me you fucking creep." Jeremiah punched him, after that they just were beating each other up. I couldn't help but cry. "Hey hey hey break it up" Romeo pushed the two dudes away from each other.

"Don't fucking touch me dude" Jeremiah saw me and told me that we were leaving. When we got out of the house I just hugged him and let my tears flow. "Jere I was so scared" I cried "your safe now baby I got you." We walked to the car and drove back to campus.

I walked into my bedroom and got undress and hopped in bed signaling Jeremiah to hop in to. I started to cry again. "It's okay Kam I'm right here you don't have to worry" he rubbed my back. "I feel so gross his hands were on my body and it was so scary and gross." He kissed my forehead and rubbed my back some more.
________________

~
Little extra chapter before I go to bed. I hope you guys like ittt. Sorry if it seemed rushed im very sleepy. Love you guys 🩷