WEST COAST

~ Jeremiah's pov~
I woke up to my beautiful girlfriend in my arms. By the time I woke up it was already 9pm. "Baby are you awake" I shook her I got no response and with that I was given my answer. I got up, put on my shirt and kissed her forehead and left out of the dorm. "Yo Jeremiah who did you sleep with now" the random guy tried to dap me up. "Can you just like not, it was mistake that won't happen again" I walked off hitting his shoulder.

I got back to my dorm and heard my roommate getting it in. "Can you guys at least try to be quiet" I shouted. I decided to call Kam, "Good morning sunshine" I smiled "Good morning, why did you leave I miss you" she pouted. "I have class tomorrow and have a huge test I cannot miss it I wish I could be there with you though.." I was sad I couldn't be there with my cuddle bug. "Well I'm always gonna be here tomorrow so you'll just have to give me the double of love tomorrow. Deal?" I smiled "deal" I couldn't imagine life without this girl "goodnight I love you Kam" "goodnight Miah I love you to."

Words couldn't explain how grateful I was for her to give me a second chance. A smile tugged at my face as the thought of Kamila saying "I love you" kept replaying in my mind.

~ Kamila's pov~

I went to the rooftop to clear my mind. My life was going so good but then Jeremiah cheated and now my dad just had his first kid that's not my moms. At least Jeremiah is on track..for now. My parents were unhappy for awhile so 2 years ago they divorced. But now my dad was married with now a new son..my brother. I just don't get how he barely even talked to my whole family for the past 2 years but now has a kid, it's all just so weird to me.  I heard the door creak open to reveal my friend Romeo.

"So what's on your mind?" He leaned on the railing with me. "Shit, life I guess" I laughed, "I heard about what happened with Jeremiah, I'm really sorry for what happened." We sat there in silence for a couple seconds "don't apologize he fucked up not you. Plus we're actually good now, we talked and I mean I don't trust him but I know he'll do better" I smiled to myself. He smiled back, "tomorrow night, there's a party you and him should come it'll be fun" finally a distraction where I can have fun. "We'll be there but I have to go to bed I'm pretty worn out from today, thank you though I'm glad you came up here" he just smiled back and we both went back to the dorms.
_______________
It was finally time to get ready for the party and realized I forgot to ask Jeremiah if he could come. I decided to call him, "Jere can you come to this party with me" I said "yeah sure give me like 20 to freshen up." I decided I was gonna look amazing for myself tonight.
_______________
Hair:

_______________Hair:

Outfit:

________________

________________

I walked to Jeremiah's dorm and texted Taylor and Belly the address of the party so they could meet us there. "Jere I'm hereee" I knocked on the door he opened up and was in a white shirt with a black jacket that had white petals and black dress pants. "You look fine asfff" I kissed him, "so do you, everybody's eyes will be on you" he smiled at me.

We hopped out of the Uber and we walked in I saw Belly and Taylor. "HIIII MY LOVES" I hugged both of them. "Heyyy" they replied "bitch you look so good" Taylor smiled "Jeremiah definitely won't want anybody else" Belly laughed. Speaking of which I didn't seem him around guess he was off drinking already. I went to the dance floor and saw Romeo, "omg hey this party is great" I said "thanks let me get you a drink." We walked to the kitchen where all different kinds of liquor were sprawled out. Romeo poured me a cup of tequila. "Thank youuu" I smiled "so where's Jere?" "I actually don't know he kinda just disappeared."

~Jeremiah's pov~

I was going around the party trying to find Kam but when I did she was with some company. Who was that guy I've never seen her hang around him before? I was filled with rage, I mean how could she just sit there and laugh. The more I watched the more I got upset, my eyebrows furrowed when I saw her do her little giggle that she does when I get all clingy. I walked up to her and kissed her so that asshold knew she was mine "oh hey baby this is Romeo I went to high school with him" he waved to me. I just nodded. I couldn't stand her being around him.

"Do you wanna go dance" I asked her completely ignoring his existence. "Sure, I'll see you around Rome" she waved. I started dancing with her and being around her made all the bad thoughts go away. At this point I was pretty wasted and just wanted to be around her. "Baby let's go home I wanna cuddle" I wrapped my arms around her chest as I was walking behind her. "Just wait I wanna talk to a couple more people" she responded. "Nooo I wanna go nowww" I cried, "okay let's go I'll call an Uber you big baby."

When we got home I needed help getting out of my clothes. "Babe help me take this jacket and shirt offff" I begged "let's get you some water and Tylenol first." After I drank some water and took some Tylenol she helped me take off my jacket and shirt. I took my belt pants and shoes off and landed in her bed after stumbling. "Come here and cuddle me and be big spoon" she took off her dress and heels off and got in bed and put my head on her chest. "Jeremiah you know you shouldn't drink this much" I felt terrible "I'm sorry I just been dealing with so much and then I almost lost you. I already lost my mom I can't loose you" I started to cry at this point. "I know baby you won't lose me, I'll be here whenever you need me to be" I wrapped my arms around her hips and kissed her stomach. I just cried in her arms while she rubbed her hands through my hair and told me it was gonna be okay. "Thank you Kami, I really love you and I'm so sorry for what I did I was stupid and drunk." She just smiled at me "I know you were and I know you're sorry we'll work through this together, I love you get some sleep" she kissed me to "goodnight Kami I love you to"

~
I tried to make it as long as possible lmk if you want longer chapters or if this is long enough any feedback is appreciated🩷. Love you guys