𝟓. q&a

"THIS IS A long awaited trend that you guys have been wanting us to do for a long time." Nelson started recording on his phone, he puts down his device in front of Vienna.

She sat down with a big bowl of water in front of her. She had a grin on her face, Nelson stood behind her and held her hair back.

"We're going to be doing the— what is it calles again?"

"We're going to see how well we know each other and if we get the answer wrong then we have to dunk each others head in the water." Vienna explains, Nelson nodding his head.

"What she said." He pointed and then rubbed his hands in front of his face, thinking about the first question. "Okay, we're going to start off easy, what position do I play in basketball?"

"Point guard. Same as me!" She exclaims, he nodded his head. "Come on, give me a harder question.

"Alright, what other sport would I play other than basketball of course."

Vienna's eyes widen in nervousness, stuttering over her words. "Uh-" she starts laughing and then Nelson dunks her underwater.

Some water went up her nose since she wasn't expecting him to do it so suddenly. Nelson laughed so hard and fell backwards.

"Nelson!" She screamed wiping her face, coughing. "What the heck!"

"I'm sorry!" He choked over his words, standing back up and kissing her face. "Okay, next question. Hmm, what's my favourite colour?"

"Blue." Nelson was about to dunk her head but then scrunched his face up to think about it. "I'm right, don't even."

"Yeah okay anyways. What's my favourite thing to do?" He asked her, raising a brow. He put his hands on her shoulders as she thought about it.

"Hang out with me." She grinned, showing her pearly whites. Nelson dunked her whole head in the water, her scream being cut off. "What?!"

"Playing basketball! I'm fucking locked in!" He yelled, hitting his chest like a gorilla. Vienna stared at him with a frightened expression.

"What the hell." She mumbled, showing Nelson going crazy. They start laughing when he slipped, Vienna stops the video.

"Now it's my turn to ask questions." Vienna said happily, Nelson licked his lips and them watches as she thought about the first question. "What's my favourite horror movie?"

"What the fuck! I gave you an easy first question!" Nelson exclaims and Vienna puts her hand on his head. "Okay! Okay! Um, the conjuring?"

Vienna dunks his head underwater and Nelson brought his head back up. "Oh my gosh. What is it?"

"Fear street!"

"Fuck!" Vienna quickly cuts that off, covering his mouth. Nelson licked her hand and Vienna shrieks.

"You're gross!"

"Anyways, NEXT QUESTION!" He stuck out his tongue and Vienna scrunches her face up in disgust.

"What's my favourite book?"

"Oh! I know this one!" He exclaims, he kind of forgot it though so he had to think about it for a moment. "A good girls guide to murder."

Vienna smiled at him, "Yes! Good job, I'm proud of you." She said, kissing his forehead.

"If I get the questions right can I get a kiss?" He asked her, she narrows her eyes at him before nodding her head. "Let's go."

The next five questions, Nelson got right and they were reaching their time for the video. "Okay, we're done. I know Vienna more than she knows me, it's confirmed."

"Bye!" Vienna exclaims, waving at the camera. Nelson smiled at her and then ended the video.

roans version!
im so lonely