24. cooking with nienna

"HI GUYS, WELCOME back to cooking with Nelson and Vienna!" She exclaims, clearly in Neson's kitchen as she twirled around

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"HI GUYS, WELCOME back to cooking with Nelson and Vienna!" She exclaims, clearly in Neson's kitchen as she twirled around. "We haven't made these videos in a while because we've been travelling."

"Yeah, fuck you Cam." Nelson suddenly blurted out and Vienna turned to glare at him. He started laughing and pecked her lips.

"Okay, anyways ignore him." Vienna waves him off, leaning against the counter and Nelson stood behind her. "We are making Alfredo Pasta."

"Yup. Home-made Alfredo." Nelson smirked, letting out a little laugh. Vienna knew what he meant by that so she turned her head to give him a look.

He looks away, acting innocent and she just shook her head. "Nelson is not part of this video anymore."

"What the fuck!"

"Alright, guys lets get this cooking started, shall we?" Vienna spoke to the video and walked around the counter. Nelson trails behind her, walking faster so then Vienna started running.

"Come here!" He yelled, chasing after her and Vienna lets out giggles as she ran around the house.

He eventually tackled her onto the couch, his arms around her waist. Vienna started laughing as he pressed kisses all over her face.

Vienna was still filming this sweet moment without even noticing. Nelson stopped kissing her and helped her up.

"Let's go actually cook for real." Nelson laughs, holding her hand to bring her to the kitchen.

While Nelson was filling a pot of water to boil. Vienna goes to prepare the sauce, jumping when she accidentally burnt herself.

"Shit!" She exclaims, putting her finger in her mouth. Nelson goes to her aid immediately, looking at her finger.

"Water, water, water!" He yelled at her and dragged her to the sink. Vienna almost tripped but then he caught her by the waist and turned on the faucet. "There you go."

She smiles at him, and then he inspects her finger once more. "Do you put a bandaid?"

"No, it's fine." She told him, patting his shoulder and kissing his cheek. "Thank you."

"Of course." He told her, following her like a lost puppy. They continued to make the food and eventually finished.

"Mm, looks so good." Nelson mumbled, rubbing his stomach as Vienna preps the food on the plate. "We're home alone right now so we got all this food to ourselves."

"We're saving some for your parents and brothers." Vienna points at him, narrowing her eyes and Nelson rolled his eyes.

She slid him a plate of alfredo and he grabbed his fork, immediately digging into the food. He sighed in delight, chewing. Vienna sat beside him, eating.

"Nelson." She laughed, grabbing a napkin and wiping the sauce in the corner of his mouth. Nelson stared at her lips while she wiped it away.

Vienna looked up at him, a smile growing on her face when she noticed him staring at her. "What?" She mumbled.

"You're so pretty." He told her, leaning in and kissing her. Vienna melts into the kiss but then pulls away so they could eat. "Hey!"

"Eat first." She scolded him and they continued to eat.

The front door opened, Cassie and Niles walking into the kitchen. She gasped at the food, smiling brightly.

"Looks so yummy!" She exclaims and got a plate ready for Niles. "Dig in, Niles."

roan speakssorry for the late update!!i was focusing on my andy goldfarbfanfic and completely forgot aboutthis one

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

roan speaks
sorry for the late update!!
i was focusing on my andy goldfarb
fanfic and completely forgot about
this one.
school started so i'll be way more
busier now :(