𝟗. all mine

VIENNA WAS LAYING in her bed with Nelson's head on her chest. She was on her phone, scrolling through tiktok while she thought Nelson was asleep.

She was playing with his curls but then she got a call from her childhood friend. Vienna answered the call and continued to play with Nelson's hair, thinking he was still asleep.

Vienna made sure not to show him sleeping to respect his privacy. She smiled at her childhood friend— Tara.

"Hey T." Vienna spoke, making sure not to be too loud. She didn't think she knew that Vienna had a boyfriend because Tara didn't have any social media.

Her parents were that strict.

"How are you Vienna?" Tara asked her, leaning her phone against the waterbottle.

"I'm good, how are you?" She responded and they talked for 30 minutes before Tara started talking about boys.

At this time, Nelson was awake, Vienna was just too busy to notice that. She kept asking who Alexander Flix was because she heard from Miles that he was flirting with Vienna.

This caught Nelson's attention, he stayed quiet. Vienna was confuses, did Miles leave out the part where she literally had a boyfriend? She tried cutting Tara off to tell her that she was dating someone but it was almost impossible.

"I think you and that Alexander kid would look so good together! I mean both of you play basketball and he's really good at it so.." She trails off and Vienna awkwardly stared at the camera while she kept rambling.

Nelson heard all of it, jealousy started taking over.

Vienna froze when she started to feel Nelson kiss her neck. She looked down at him with a warning look, telling him to cut it out.

"Sorry? Did you say that I was cutting out?" Vienna nodded her head and Tara gave her a weird look. "Okay, sorry. Anyways like I was saying—"

Nelson moved higher and kissed her jaw. Vienna scrunches her face up and Tara furrowed her eyebrows when Nelson appeared on the screen.

He turned his head innocently, smiling. "Oh hey."

"Hi?"

"Listen Tara, I'm going to call you later, kay?" She nodded her head and still stared at her with confusion. "Bye love you."

Vienna quickly hung up the phone and dropped it to the side to give Nelson a look. He smiled innocently at her.

"Don't even give me that look." She rolled her eyes, grabbing her phone back. Nelson pouts and stared up at her.

"What look? I wasn't doing anything!" He exclaims, acting like he didn't do something. Vienna just narrows her eyes at her.

"You're annoying, you know that?" She told him and Nelson just shrugged his shoulders before kissing her.